Harlot

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

Ivy was now 5yrs old, time sure was going fast, she is now attending the best school that Kaiba could afford for his daughter. She has gotten more intelligent especially in the technology area.

Kaiba was in his office working at the KaibaCorp company, Mokuba was at school and Kaiba gave Roland a very important job to babysit Ivy at home. Roland thought it wasn't going to be much trouble but apparently she was. Ivy would make a mess with anything she can get her hands on.

"Ivy no stop, that's your father's computer. If you mess with that..."

Roland trailed off not bothering to finish his sentence because Ivy was messing with paints on the laptop. Ivy heard him but the whole time she was looking at him while he was telling her to stop.

Roland let out a sigh and quickly thought of an idea.

"Hey if you want I can teach you how to work the security cameras here at the mansion"

That caught Ivy's attention, she got off the computer and walked straight up to Roland.

"Show me"

He grabbed her hand and led her to the room where the computer source was located for all the cameras around the house. Weeks were going by and Ivy became a pro on working on the cameras.

One day Kaiba came home, and was in search of Ivy and Roland because usually she would wait for him at the front door but this time she wasn't. Kaiba heard noises and went to the security room and found them.

"What are you both doing?"

"Daddy look Roland taught me how to work the security cameras"

Kaiba looked to Roland who looked nervous.

"She became a professional sir"

Kaiba then looked to Ivy

"Let's go out for lunch"

"Okay"

Ivy jumped off the chair and ran to her father hugging him. Kaiba grabbed hold of Ivy's hand and took her out to a fancy restaurant. Ivy was confused on to what they were doing there until a lady arrived to them hugging Kaiba and giving him a peck on the lips.

"Kelly, this is my daughter Ivy"

Kelly looked to Ivy with a disgusted look.

"How sweet"

Kaiba then opened the chair for her to take a seat.

"Seto baby I hope our date tonight you won't bring her"

Ivy looked at Kelly with a weird look, she then looked up to his father for his response. Kaiba notice the look Ivy gave and decided to tell her.

"Ivy this is my date Kelly, tonight we are going out on a date and Uncle Mokuba is going to watch you tonight"

"Then why am I?"

"So you can meet her, you will be seeing her around at the mansion"

Ivy didn't say anything and just looked down at her plate, not even bothering to eat what her father ordered for her on the menu. Kaiba notice her silence while Kelly continue to talk, but he needed to go out and have fun, he is still young and can meet many young women.

Later that same day, Kaiba was in his room getting ready. Kelly was waiting for him in the living room, as for Ivy she was in the security room going through the cameras but one caught her attention.

Ivy saw Kelly talking on the phone, so she decided to pick up the volume since she was talking low. Ivy found out that Kelly was a very unfaithful women, so she ran to her father's room.

"Ivy I don't have time right now"

"But Daddy.."

"No buts now go to your room"

"She is being unfaithful"

Kaiba angrily looked at his daughter.

"And just what exactly do you know about it, nothing! Now go to bed or you're going to be in time out"

Ivy was in the verge of tears but as soon as her father yelled at her, the tears came out and she ran to her room. Mokuba heard the whole thing and decided to check out the security cameras recording and found out exactly what Ivy found out.

Mokuba went to show his big brother the tape, Kaiba was in shock and hurt. He went straight up to Kelly and told her to get out and that it was over between them. Kaiba sadly walked to his daughter's room, his heart broke just hearing her cry, he walked inside and sat on her bed and rubbed her back soothingly. Ivy looked at her father with tears.

"You didn't let me explain"

"I know and I'm sorry. Mokuba showed me the tape and now I feel like a .....mess"

Ivy cleaned up her tears

"I told you so"

"And so you did. So I'm sorry, can you forgive daddy"

"Your always forgiven"

Ivy got up and wrapped her arms around Kaiba giving her a hug, while he hugged her in return.

A/N Rate and Comment.