Daddy's Little Girl

A/N I don't own Yugioh.

Ever since the disaster in Hawaii, Kaiba hasn't said a word, so Mokuba took the situation into his own hands. He called their lawyer Mr. Stales and told him what happened. They set up a meeting to talk, they were currently at the KaibaCorp company in Kaiba's office.

"Okay so tell me exactly what happened Mr. Kaiba"

Mr. Stales asked taking out a paper and pen. Kaiba let out a sigh and began to talk.

"Do you still have the video surveillance tape?"

Kaiba nodded and got up walking to his safe. He took out the tape, along with the note and adoption paper.

"What are these?"

"Everything that can help strengthen our case and I'm having my sources find out when and where Ivy's parents were at the time, she was dropped off next to my building."

Mr. Stales nodded getting up and gathering the evidence.

"I will go through everything, give me a call if they contact you in anyway"

Mokuba stood up from his seat.

"When is the court taking place?"

"In three weeks"

Kaiba pinched the bridge of his nose feeling a head ache coming on but he just needed to ask.

"Where is Ivy now?"

"Well since the parents of Ivy decided to put a claim that you kidnapped their child and wanting to sue you, it caused the child services to come in. They are keeping Ivy with them until after court depending on the Judge's decision"

Kaiba nodded and looked towards the ground sadness could be shown in his eyes. Mokuba led Mr. Stales to the door, but he stopped to look at Kaiba.

"Sir, for what its worth don't stop fighting for her because she asks for you everyday since she was taken from you. See you both in three weeks."

Kaiba nodded and went to sit down in the couch of his office. Mokuba looked towards his brother he knows anything he say can't cheer his brother up.

*Three Weeks Passed*

Kaiba was in his living room watching Lilo and Stitch, it may seem childish for a grown man watching a child's movie but it was the only way to bring him comfort. Mokuba was already getting ready for bed because tomorrow was the start of the trial.

The phone ring, bringing Kaiba out of his thoughts and picked up the phone.

"Hello, is this Seto Kaiba?"

Said a women's voice, Kaiba didn't recognize.

"This is him"

"My name is Jenny Moore, I'm the social worker for the child services for Ivy Kaiba. I understand its late and you can't talk to any witnesses but I'm giving Ivy the permission to talk to you, is that okay"

"Yes but why?"

"She has been asking for you and since you will see her tomorrow I see no harm in it. Plus you wont have to worry about talking to her because of witness tampering I'll have you on speaker. I will be listening to your conversation with her"

"Okay"

"Okay Ivy now you can talk"

"Daddy?"

Kaiba smiled at hearing his daughter's voice, causing his eyes become teary.

"Hey princess how you been?"

"I been good Daddy. I miss you"

"I miss you too"

"When can I come back home?"

"I'm not sure sweetheart"

"I don't want to be here anymore"

He could hear her voice begining to break.

"Why are these people taking me away from you Daddy, what did I do wrong?"

"You've done nothing wrong"

"Then why?"

"Because people make mistakes but don't worry I will fight to have you come back home"

"You promise?"

"Ohana"

Ivy squealed.

"Together okay?"

"Yeah"

"Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten"

They said together.

"Yay, daddy you remembered"

"That's because I'm watching the movie right now"

"Really which part are you on?"

"The surfing scene"

Ivy giggled

"I love that scene"

"You love everything"

Kaiba heard Ivy yawned and hear her in a sleepy voice.

"I'm getting sleepy"

"Then get some rest sweet heart"

"Will i see you and uncle Mokuba tomorrow?"

"Maybe"

"You won't forget about me right, whatever happens"

"I will always remember you and don't forget you will always be daddy's little girl"

"I love you daddy, goodnight"

"I love you too princess, good night"

The phone then hanged up and Kaiba put the phone back. He closed his eyes letting out a sigh and got up turning off the movie, lights and was walking towards his room. He changed into his night out fit and got into bed, remembering the conversation he just had with his daughter a few minutes ago.

He looked towards his ceiling with determination, he will fight for his daughter anyway he can and bring her home. He found out when and where Ivy parents were at the time of her 'missing' and it will for sure strengthen his case.

A/N Rate and Comment.