Chapter 7

When they returned, they had 4 stacks of iron ore. They handed the iron to the sensei. He said, 'follow me', and they did. They followed him into a room full of furnaces. The sensei put the iron ore into 8 furnaces, half a stack in each, and let them smelt. Once they were done, the sensei made an iron sword for each of them, then he made two sets of armor for each of  them and put one of their two pairs on an armor stand so that if any piece breaks or is close to breaking, they can swap it out. Then he made them some iron picks, two each and gave both to them. Then he said 'Now, go back into that cave and find diamonds, and i need 12 to be exact, but if you find more, get them. We need as man as we can get, but 12 is the minimum.' Then they went off and got some. When they returned when they returned, they had a stack and 56 diamond. The sensei said 'wow, you got lucky.' They all agreed with him. Then he said, 'anyways, lets get you each full iron armor, a diamond sword, and then make a pick.' And so he made all of those. Then he handed the diamond pick to Diamond and said, 'Now go back into the cave and get four obsidian and a lot of lapis, and be safe.' And they all went. Everyone besides Diamond protected her from all the mobs while she got the obsidian. Once diamond had four obsidian, they went and looked for lapis. Once they had enough, they returned.