Chapter 9: Finally

The next couple of days i hardly see Michael around. One day must have been his day off, because I didn't see him at all. The other day I saw him a couple of times in the distance, but he didn't see me. I have so many thoughts running through my mind and not just about Michael, but about me and Charlie as well. Things that have happened in the past with me and Charlie have creeped back in to my mind, and problems we have had. I should be having a relaxing holiday, but instead I've been constantly thinking. I keep replaying that moment when Michael held my hand taking me down the hall behind a wall. How i'd not seen that side of him, and how much he turned me on.

"You ok?" Charlie asks looking at me. We are all sitting at a table in the hotel restaurant looking through the menu.

I smile. "Yeah i'm fine."

"You haven't seemed yourself the last couple of days."

"All the alcohol she's been drinking. She isn't used to it." Adam Chuckles. I make a face and laugh.

"Yeah, and i'm not looking forward to going home."

"What?" Charlie laughs. "Why are you thinking of going home? We have a few days left yet."

"I know, but it just goes so quickly."

"Well lets make sure we make the most of it."

I smile looking back down at the menu. 5 minutes pass, and Charlie starts getting irritated.

"Is no one going to come and serve us?" He says annoyed. I look around and notice Michael over by another table.

"Chill out Charlie, we aren't in a hurry are we?" Bret says letting out a little laugh. Charlie ignores him looking angry. Whats his problem...?

"Michael!" Charlie says raising his voice, almost shouting across the room. A couple of people turn and look at our table. Michael looks over and quickly walks over to us.

"Sorry-" Michael begins to apologise but Charlie cuts him off.

"My dad doesn't pay you to stand around, We've been waiting to order." Michael looks like he's holding back.

"Yeah of course, i'm sorry. Would you like to order drinks first?" He catches my eye and looks at me. I want to smile at him but quickly look back down at my menu. Charlie sighs.

"We'd all like a glass of champagne, and then we'll order our food." Michael nods.

He shows a quick smile "Sure, i'll just get the drinks."

"You ok?" Monica asks Charlie. He smiles.

"Yeah i'm fine. I just don't like to see people not pulling their weight." Adam pulls a face and i keep silent. Michael wasn't just standing there though, he was cleaning a table. Why is Charlie being like this?

Michael walks back over holding a tray with the glasses of champagne on. He carefully places everyones down in front of them and leaves mine until last. Instead of going careful with mine he picks the glass up too quickly and half of the champagne goes down my red dress. Not again!

"Oh, well done." Charlie says shaking his head.

"I'm really sorry." Michael says looking down at me. I hold my arms up away from my dress.

"Its ok." I say quietly trying not to look at him.

"Go and get her another one please." Charlie says passing me some napkins. Michael walks off and i stand up.

"Im just going to use the bathroom and pat it dry." I say feeling a bit annoyed. I walk to the ladies toilets and look at the wet patch in the mirror. I sigh and go in to a cubical shutting and locking the door, trying to dry it off with some tissue. I hear the toilet door open and someone walk in, but i don't hear them go in to a cubical. I'm not getting any where with this tissue. I unlock the door and open it. My eyes widen and my jaw drops as i jump seeing Michael standing right in front of me. I breathe out heavily. He just stands quietly and then looks me up and down.