Chapter 5: Asking For A Friend

I wake up naked with Charlie's arms wrapped around me. I stretch a bit and yawn. He slowly opens his eyes and suddenly starts kissing me. I kiss him back and he slides his tongue in to my mouth, rubbing my bum. I pull back smiling. 

"Does this mean i'm forgiven?" I ask him. He smirks.

"Forgiven?" He asks. 

"Well yeah, after the sex last night... i thought that was make up sex."

"I guess it was pretty good for a make up." Charlie says chuckling. I grin.

"It was really good." I say feeling on his chest, running my hands down towards his erect penis. He grabs my hand.

"I'm not giving you too much though. You're not fully forgiven." He says smirking. I make a face. "Plus you kind of seduced me in that sexy silk dress last night..." I giggle.

"Well let me show you how much more i am sorry." I say kissing him slowly. We get interrupted by a knock on the door. He stops kissing me and goes to sit up. "No leave it." I say softly, kissing his neck. He laughs quietly.

"I told you, you're not fully forgiven." He says getting off the bed putting his boxers on. I sigh and sit up pulling the covers around my body. Charlie opens the door and i hear someone speaking quietly but cant make out who. Suddenly i hear Monica's voice.

"Ok see you both down there." She says. Charlie walks back in over to the bed.

"They are all down having breakfast." He says looking for his t-shirt.

"What were you both whispering about?"

"Huh? We weren't whispering about anything. She just thought you were still asleep." 

"Oh, ok." I say not pushing him, heading in to the bathroom. We both get ready and walk down to breakfast sitting at the table with everyone. Bret and Charlie finish eating.

"Let's go find some sun beds by the pool." Bret says looking at Charlie.

"We will see you out there." Charlie says looking at me, Monica and Adam getting up from the table walking out with Bret. 

"Thank god, i thought i was going to explode holding back what i want to talk to you about!" Adam says looking at me.

"Talk to her about what?" Monica asks Adam.

"Michael."

"You mean the waiter?" 

"Who else would i mean...?"

"There isn't anything to say." I say laughing sipping my orange juice.

"He's not working this morning. I haven't seen him." Adam says looking around.

"Adam, Jessica is engaged to Charlie. Whats the obsession with Michael?"

"No shit. I have not got an obsession Monica, its just because Michael isn't gay... unfortunately. And he is hot! And so happens to like Jess, so i can have a bit of insight on him."

"He doesn't like me like that." I say giving Adam a look.

"Well, actually you were sat talking to him for a while yesterday." Monica says looking at me.

"Oh my god. Yeah because i keep being clumsy and knocking in to him. I was just being nice and saying sorry. And what makes you think he isn't gay? Maybe you should try talking to him." I say glaring at Adam. He raises his eyebrows.

"Ok... i will see you both outside." Monica says leaving the table. We watch her walk off.

"Sorry Jess."