Prologue

Here we were, in the middle of a battlefield. Facing the one who almost destroyed the light.

                   Nightmare...

My friends and I were ready. His troops looked like my friends. Only, nightmarish. Standing on the highest rock in front of the Dream Force, I drew out my keyblade. The battle was on edge of starting. Suddenly, everything grew quiet. Then it started. Everyone ran toward each other. The sound of blades clashing could be heard below. I decided to go for Nightmare. Flying toward him, I threw out my Creeper Keyblade and hit his face. Some of my hits were countered by his metallic arms. He clawed my face to where blood drew. We were there in the sky staring at each other. Blood leaked down my face. Some of my clothes had holes in them, perfect straight claw lines. We were both exhausted but I got my last strike in. I pushed the self-destruct button. After I did, he disappeared. I hovered there with a keyblade that was about to self-destruct. I didn't want to throw it to the ground and risk hurting my friends. So I lingered there, knowing the danger about to come me. I knew though that this was a better option. With a giant flash, the keyblade exploded into pieces. The pieces glimmered around me as I fell. Needless to say, I hit the ground hard. My clothes were soaked with my blood. I was losing conciseness. Suddenly, Nightmare's troops turned into dust. Everyone stood in disbelief. Then they turned around to see me, lying on the ground. Three people stood in my view. Leslie, my niece, Mangle, my wife, and Ninetails, my Pokémon. Before my vision grew dark, I muttered "don't...forget...me..."