chapter Two

Hermione's P.O.V 

We got to diagon Alley and George and Fred left to open their shop i told harry, Ginny and Ron that i was got to go get my books first and they said that they were going to go check out something i then started walking when i bummed into someone " oh sorry " i said and saw that it was Malfoy " its ok but next time look infront of you " he says i nod " yeah just thinking a lot bye " i said and left " see you at school Granger " he said i then walked in and got all my books ( she already went to the bank to get money ) i then walked out and got the other stuff i needed i then went to Fred and George's Shop i walked in and look around it was so crowded but then i found Fred and George " hey " they said " done shopping " Fred said i nodded " well then lets look around " I heard ginny say behind me i looked behind me and saw her standing there " sure " i said " ok come on " she says grabbing my hand and we looked around " so whats up with you and Fred " she says i look at her " Fred what " i said " well you Guys don't usually don't talk to each other much because his pranks do you like him " she says as we stop and saw Ron and Lavender Brown Kissing " wow " i said and walked off and so did Ginny " come on tell me " she says " fine i like Fred " i said i think Ron heard that because we then saw him leave the shop " i guess he heard " i said " well anyways i can see that Fred likes you back and don't forget about the specials " she said " yeah i guess your right " i said " ohh this looks cool " i said going over to weired candys " There candys that can make you sick 3 and you probably would be on the toilet all night " Fred said " really " Ginny said and grabs some " who are you giving those to " i said and George and Fred were looking at her too " Dean Thomas " she says " oh revenge " i said " yup " she says and Fred, George and i started Laughing " ok sis thats 6 pounds " George said " hear " Ginny handed the money to them and she walked off " wow " i said " i guess she really hates him " George said and then Harry came over to us " hey have you seen Ron i can't find him anywhere " he says " i saw him 20 minutes again leaving the shop " i said as we look at harry " ok mione we have to find him " Harry says and grabs onto my arm and pulls me out of the shop. We looked every where but we couldn't find him well me and Harry " this is my fault " i said " why is it your fault " Harry asked " well we were in the shop and ginny made me tell her who i like and i guess Ron heard it and got upset and left " i said as we walked again around diagon alley " who do you like " you wont get mad " i said he nodded " Fred " i said " wait what Fred Hermione Really he's Ron's older brother " he says " i know and thats probably why he hates me " i said when i saw Ron " there he is " i said and we walked over to him " there you are we got worried sick " Harry said " i don't think hermione cared " Ron said " Ron thats not fare you where snogging with Lavender in the shop and then i said one thing and you got mad at me " i said " wait you were kissing Lavender when hermione said she liked Fred and you got got mad " Harry says " yeah " Ron says " thats silly Ron you were kissing Lavender when you got mad because of hermione " he says " i know but i didn't think that hermione could go that low " Ron said " Ron i like you like a brother nothing else and with Fred i don't know my feelings yet about it " i said walking off and walked into Fred and Georges shop i walked up to Ginny " hey " i said " what happened " she said " well we found him then he told us why and then he said that he didn't think that i could get that low " i said because i didn't want fred to know what we were talking about " really " she said i nodded " tell me the rest but not here " she says i nod and we walk out. i told Ginny every thing " wow thats stupid of him " she says right then and there Harry and Ron walked up to us i looked at Harry then Ron " i'm sorry Hermione " Ron said " apologie excepted " i said " wait Hell no its not Excepted " Ginny said and we looked at her " why not " Ron asked " Ron you were stupid and childish and you were snogging Lavender when you over heard it so no you have to wait a little so you can figure things out " she said " but isn't it Hermione disunion " Harry asked " not in this case and i think that she's fine with it " ginny says and they all look at me and i nod yes " uhh " Ron said and left with harry " wow your good at speeches " i say and we started walking " thank you and we better go home now " Ginny says i nod. we got back to the burrow and i went shraight to our bedroom i took all my old Spell books of ginnys shelf then packed my new ones and everything else i was done Packing when Ginny walked in " dinner ready " she says i nod and i went down the stairs i got down and sat down and saw that Harry and Ron wern't back Ginny came and sat beside me and then Fred and George came and sat down and then harry and ron did, everyone one was now eating and talking ginny and i were talking about that we will miss hogwarts and going every year my and ginny finished firsted so we were allowed to leave the table we went up stairs and got changed into our pjs of course i was wearing the same thing from yesterday night " i get the washroom " i said and ran in to it i brushed my teeth and hair then i put my hair in a poinytale then walked out i saw that it was 8:30 so desided to grab my book and get under neath my blankets i was reading when we heard a nock " come in " ginny said looking up from her spell book and Harry wake in and closed the door behind him " can i spell hear because i can't stand ron snoring " he said " why not sleep in Fred and Georges room " Ginny asks " because i don't want to get pranked " he said " ok " she says pointing to the window couch he nodded and got under the blanket and looked out the window into the night sky i started reading my book and so did Ginny " its beautiful isn't it " Harry said and we looked at him i went over and put my some socks and walked over to him " yeah " i said looking outside the window " yeah it is " Ginny said coming over then i went back to my bed and got under the blankets and started reading again, i looked over at the window and saw that harry feel asleep i then looked at ginny who was still awake i looked at the time then i looked at her calender and saw that we go back to hogwarts in two weeks i looked back at the time and saw that it was 12:00 am " im going to go to bed " i said and put my book on the night stand " ok " ginny said i then turned off my lamp and layed down and fell asleep.