3.

I stared laughing at the thought of leaving Chris to think who I was talking about. He prolly think I was talking about someone else but i think he and I both know i was going to say he is the one I crushing on. I was interrupted out my thoughts by my crazy ass cousin la'destiny. She's on majorettes with me aswell, she my co-captain. We asked to our auxiliary class period. They other girls was headed their, so me and ladestiny went ahead and changed clothes so we can head in the student center. The bell rung and everybody started to come in and changed clothes. My girls was finished changing so We just waited for flag line to finish getting dressed. After about 5 minutes they had finished and we all headed to the student center. We went out separate ways to the ends of the student center. We started going over our routine. Our game friday  coming up and our band director wanted us to have our shit together.  Their was a bit of confusion because our majorette coach made us change alot of things around. After We had finished practicing we went back to the  band room to change clothes before the bell rung. It was time for lunch and boy was I happy.  I texted my cousin and asked her where she was going for lunch. She said she was getting some canes and if I was going to meet her at the car. I looked at my phone and said ole rude hoe. I made my way to the car  and we made our way to canes. So bitch what you and Chris was talking about. I told them what happen and my cousin miracle poppedme upside the head. Uh uh beby why you hitting? I said. You should have been honest and told that Boy that you want him cause your ass is playing games single ass she started LAUGHING. I told her shidd bebey we all ain't able like you and la'destiny ass over here shoo. Kmsl I don't know anything to do with this la'destiny said.  I filled my eyes and we pulled up to canes. We ordered our food together since the ragedy ass hoe had a attitude and didn't want to split the order. We got our food and heads back to the school .  We got back to school and went out separate ways. I went to the back of the school and sat at the bench with my headphones in jamming my music. I must was in the zone because I didn't even notice that Chris had sat down at the table. I pulled my headphones out, what you was saying? Damn keke I was asking what you was listening to for like 5 minutes now. Well all you had to do was just pull the headphones out I did laughing. You right you right but you thought you was slick from earlier tho huh? He said. What you talking about I'm confused? I said to him a lil but confused. Earlier when I asked who did you have your eyes set on? Ring a bell. Ohh I looked at him and thought he isn't going to let this go, but I think I'll drag it out just a little. Why you so worried about who I got my eyes on sir? I said looking him in the eyes. His eyes were greenish-brownish like I just get lost when I look into them. He looked like he wanted to say something but all he said was that"I just want to know, you know you my lil buddy" he said smiling. I laughed at him and said you so corny but whatever you say. As we was talking show girl walked up to him and sat right next to him. I was wondering and a little confused about what was going on. She was decent looking I give credit to where it's due. She was light skin long hair she was short with hazel brown eyes. She said to him " you need to come on big bebey we gon be late for class. She looked at me and gave me a smile and said Heyy Keshawn I heard so much about you. I said thank you huns. She said you welcome and can't wait to see perform at the game, but we gotta go. Alright and Ima slay just for you and take him off my hands girl he a mess. Chris looked at me and put his hand on his chest like he was hurt. She said " tell me about right ,"With that they started walking off. I was in my thoughts and was about to finish my bread off since canes bread is bomb. I didn't see my bread anywhere I knew I didn't eat it. I looked up and Chris turned around smiling and said thanks for the bread it's good. I was mad as hell I yelled to him he owe me some canes. After that the bell had rung signaling that it was time for us to get to our last class of the day. I forgot to mention we on a block schedule so our schedule is an hour and a half long. So I headed to my last class which was biology. I started my journey to class and when I made it their I was shocked to see ....