Chapter Eight:

Monday 7:30am

I wake up to my alarm clock going off. I got out the bed and turned on the night light. I walked into the closet and grabbed some pink scrubs and white tennis shoes. I walked into the bathroom and turned the light on.   I sat the clothes on the counter and walked over to sink. I turned the sink water on and grabbed my toothbrush, toothpaste, face towel, and mouthwash. After I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and  gargled mouthwash. I took my clothes off and walked towards the shower. I opened the shower door and turned the water on. I grabbed my sponge and body wash. I began to wash my body and started thinking about the picture with Dre and Roseland. The picture kept replaying in my head. I put my head under the water to let the wet my hair. I stood under the water for five minutes and I turned the water off. I hopped out the shower and grabbed my towel. I dried myself off quickly and began to put on lotion. After putting on lotion I walked into my room and walked to my dresser to grab pink underwear and a white bra. I walked back into the bathroom and put on my panties and bra.  I walked over to the counter and grabbed my pants and shirt. I walked over to the drawer and grabbed a hair tie. I put my hair into a messy bun and turned the bathroom light off. I walked back into the room and grabbed my keys, phone, badge, and clutch. I turned off the lights into my room and headed downstairs. I sat my phone and keys into my clutch. I clipped my badge onto my right pocket and headed for the refrigerator. I walked to the refrigerator and opened the door. I grabbed some fruits that were already in a bag and some water. I walked to the front door and turned on the alarm. I opened the front door and walked outside. I locked the door and headed downstairs. I walked to the Jeep and grabbed my keys. I opened the door and got in. I sat my clutch and bottle of water into the cup holder. I started the car and opened the bag of fruits. On my way to work I ate fruit and listened to Trust Issues by The Weeknd. When I arrived to work I parked the car and clocked in.

              Around 4:05pm I got off of work and headed towards my car. I unlocked the car and got in. I turned the car on and pulled my out my phone. I opened the Instagram app and liked the picture of Roseland and Dre announcing their pregnancy. I also commented, "Congratulations." I sat my phone into my lap and headed to James house. When I arrived James house I turned parked my car and walked up the stairs to his condo. When I arrived to his door I knocked and waited for him to open. He opened the door two minutes after I rung the doorbell and let me in. I walked in and sat into his living room which was red and grey, with a hint of gold.

Me: "Hey Jay I'm sorry I just popped up at your house I need someone to talk to."

James: "Hey girl. What's going on?"

I looked at James as my eyes got water and started off by telling him what I saw.

Me: "So Roseland followed me on Instagram a couple of days ago before the engagement dinner."

James: "She added me too, but continue."

Me: "She posted last night herself and Dre are expecting to have a baby. He came to my house Friday and Saturday. We had sex both of those nights."

James: "Look you see he has a fiancée; he isn't going to leave. So either you let him go or you stop making yourself available for him. When he comes over don't answer the door, phone calls, and text messages. If I was you I would start talking to other people, because you're a pretty girl and he's going to feel like he has you wrapped around his finger."

Me: "So when you say stop making myself available what do I do?"

James: When he calls if you answer or even text tell him you're busy. Whenever we have the wedding rehearsal dinner bring a plus one, and don't pay Dre no mind. Anyway when he's trying to come see you just say you're busy when really you may not be doing anything. I know it may be hard, but when you feel like you're about to give in, call me when can go out or something."