Shanon blenski

"SHANON WAKE UP NOW"his mom scolded from behind his door. Shanon turned and covered his face pretending he could not hear her. His mom finally left and did not come back. Shanon got out of bed knowing that if he did not his mom would get his dad and his dad would be very unpleased with him. He had put on a red loose shirt and black jeans. His sneakers were light blue with his name on them in sharpie. When he had entered the bathroom his sister Moon and his two brothers Jack and Apcot were brushing there teeth. Shanon picked up his tooth brush and put some tooth paste on it and started brushing his teeth. In he's reflection he was a fair boy and had broad shoulders and unlike his family he had brown hair instead of a pale yellow. The smell of breakfast filled the air as he Comb his hair, when he was done he began walking down stairs when Moon raised by with Apcot flowing her as if they were playing tag. Jack was the last one down and ready to eat breakfast. The everyone but there Dad was at the table when they started to eat. There Dad was a busy man and was rarely home at all, when he was home they would play board games and eat ice cream as a treat. Shanon Mom had made eggs, bacon, and cinnamon rolls for breakfast today, Shanon was not really a fan of cinnamon rolls so he normally gave them to Apcot. Today Apcot was going to take LLT (lake life test) the test that determines wether you like or die. No child knew what would be on the test but if it's scary for the news people to say it must be very difficult. There was a rumor that there was only one question but know one but the adults knew. The children become adults if they fail the test. Children ages were 0-34 and adults had the later choice to die if they wanted to or if to many crimes were made. There Mom picked up the dishes when they were all done eating and wished Apcot fair well and good luck. If Apcot fails he will not live with use no more and will start a family of he's own. Shanon Mom and Apcot waved good bye as him, Moon, and Jack got onto the bus.