Chapter 7

Angel pov

I was sitting on the floor in a ball crying like my life depended on it. The salt from my tears burning the cuts on my face. Prince was on the phone not caring if I heard. The person on the other side was loud so it wasn't hard to hear it was Lloyd.

Lloyd - aye man you got angel
Prince looked back at me and smirked and I quickly looked away.
Prince- yeah do you have violet she the most important one
Lloyd-yeah I got her and Bryce's girl
Prince-ight man meet me in the lobby.

What is he talking about? What does he mean do you have violet and step? Oh he'll naw I gotta get out here and get violet and them to. Prince turned around to me then yanked me up to the bathroom.
Prince- coverup your cuts and stuff you have two minutes.
I decided to play along until we get to the lobby. When I was finished we went down to the lobby I told prince I had to use the bathroom.
Prince- why the fuck you ain't use it in the room
Me- you told me I only had two minutes and I had to cover up my cuts
Prince- fine but hurry up.
I ran to the bathroom that was there and into the stall. I pulled out my phone and call ray. Dammit it went to voice mail.
Me- ray when you get this hurry I don't know what to do prince and his friend have us a-a-and I don't know where we are going hurry please.
After I did that i heard prince yell throughout the door.
Prince- Hurry up and get out there NOW!
Damn I hope ray comes through.