Shot 1

It has been 6 months passed Randhir left Sanyu. Sanyu still not recovered from the accident.

She was daily visited hospital n meet Parth. But her father changed a lot. Change means he fully support her in every situation.

Even after knowing about her pregnancy he supports her. Yes, she was 6 weeks pregnant and she was very happy with this news.

Even her father was also very happy. She shared everything with her father about her relation with Randhir n their marriage.

She entered in ISRC with help of her father. She was very lucky that she gets best mentor Nirman. Even her all friends Joy, Kritika, Arjun, Sumit n Becky they are always taking care of her.

They also know about her pregnancy n supported her. They never let her take any stresses which harm her n her babies. Yes, twins...

Three weeks passed n she completed 2 months of pregnancy. She entered in 3rd month.

It was another day in ISRC...

Sanyu was walking in corridor n busy in munching silk. Suddenly her legs get twisted n about to fell. She closed her eyes in fear n but she felt pair of hand around her waist.

Few mins later she opens her eyes n saw the person. She gets shocked to see him. Her love, her husband n father of her babies Randhir singh Shekhawat.

He makes her stand properly n looked at her with hatred in his eyes. She put her hand on her belly n closed her eyes. She was happy that he saved her n babies. A drop of tear comes out of her eyes.

“Agar dikhayi hi nahi deta to chashme kyu nahi banava leti?” he taunted her but she smiled little.

“Thank you for saving us.” she chipped wiping her tears n started walking leaving confused Randhir. He was confused because she speaks “us”.

But she stopped n turned toward him. He looked at her n she looked at him but divert her gaze on ground. She pouted sadly looking at her silk. She bent on her knees carefully n took silk in her hand.

“Ye to kharab ho gayi. Ab me kya khaugi?” she said sadly n made big balloon face. She got up n left from there. Randhir was shocked see her childish behaviour.

“Shekhu, kaha kho gaye?” Sanaya speaks loudly n he looked at her.

“Nothing, let’s go.” He said sternly n started walking. Sanaya n Randhir are also joined ISRC. Few days passed in jiffy, Randhir was still unaware of her pregnancy.

One day,

Sanyu was working on machine n Arjun comes there. Randhir was also present there. Arjun saw her n took one chair. He went near her with chair n put it. He tapped her shoulder n she turned toward him.

San: kya hua?

“Question ka answer baad me dena. Pehle iss chair pe betho.” He says making her sit on chair.

San: aree but i am fine.

A: no you are not. It’s not good for your health. Next time no argument otherwise uncle ko complain kar duga.

San:(sadly) huhh.. sab bahut bure hai. I hate you all.

A:(pulled her cheeks) aaawww.... you are so cute. But we love you naa. Okay now i am going but don’t you dare get up from this chair.

San: okayyy...

Arjun left from there n Sanyu resumed her work sitting on chair. Randhir's eyes turned red as Arjun pulled Sanyu’s cheeks.