Epilogue

Shiv                                                Shivnya                                Rudra

Five years later,

Randhir entered in his house n found pin drop silent.

Rd: ye itna sannata kyu hai? Zarur kuch to gadbad hai. Ye shaitan ghar me itna sannata to nahi rehne dete.

He started walking slowly but his eyes catch something. He saw something pink behind sofa n he smirked. He put his bag on sofa without noise n slowly stepped behind the sofa.

"bbbbbhhhuuu..." he screamed loudly but get shocked to see no one expect Riya's big doll. He was assuming that his princess was hiding behind sofa but to his surprise she was not there. He was fooled by his princess.

He was so lost in his thought so he didn't hear any foot step.

"Bbbbhhhhuuuuuu....."

"Aaaaahhhhh....' he screamed in fear n fell on ground. He saw his devils are laughing on him n he gets angry.

"yyaayyyii.. daddy dar gaye. Dadda dar gaye.." Shivnya clapped her tiny hands.

"Yeepppiiieee... mumma dadda dar gaye..." Rudra jumped happily n started dancing.

"Mumma.. ab aap humara chocolate custal(custard) banana padega.." Shiv chipped with twinkling eyes n looked at her mumma who was laughing seeing her husband's condition.

"Of course my babu." She replied n took him in her arms. Randhir glared at her n she made puppy face.

"Achha aur tum shaitano ka dimaag kab se itna chalne laga? Haann..." he said with faking anger n the trio made puppy face like her mumma.

Randhir couldn't help but smiled n took them in his lap. He tickled them n the house filled with their laughter.

"Achha to zarur tumhari devil mumma ne hi idea diya hoga." He chipped kissing their cheeks one by one. Sanyu lightly slapped his shoulder n he laughed.

"Dadda, mein to aap ki team me hi thi. Kyu ki mujhe pata hai mere dada bahut blav(brave) hai. Lekin phir mumma ne bola ki agar aap dar gaye to vo custal(custard) banayegi.' Shivnya said cutely n Sanyu took her in her lap.

"Awww... my princess." she kissed her cheeks n giggled. Meanwhile Harsh N Renuka comes n the trio runs to them. Sandhir got up n Randhir sat on sofa.

Rudra: dadu, dadda dar gaye.

H: achhaww... waise bhi tumhare dadda hai hi darpok. Vo to apni biwi se bhi bahut darta hai.

Harsh laughed followed by Sanyu n Randhir frown at them.

Rd: dad I am not darpok. (Looked at Sanyu) and tum kya khi khi khi kar rahi ho. Room mein aao tum batata hu mein.

He gave her deadly glared n she twisted her lips.

R: kya Harsh? Mere bachhe ko pareshaan mat karo tum. Ab chalo jana nahi hai kya?

H: haann, Randhir hum log mandir jaa rahe hai. Inn tino ko bhi le jaa rahe hai.

Rd: okay dad. Take care.

Sanyu bent on her knees n open her arms for babies. They landed in her arms.

San: achha dadi aur dadu ko pareshaan mat karna. Mandir se aane ke baad mumma tum logo ke liye chocolate custard banayegi.

"Okay mumma.." they chipped n hugged her tightly. Randhir, Harsh n Renuka smiled at them. Soon they left from there.

San: Randhir tum room mein jao, mein tumhare liye coffee le kar aati hu.

Sanyu speaks n about to go from there but Randhir hold her hand n picked up her in his arms. She gasped in horror at the sight of him. He started walking toward their room.

San: Randhir ka kar rahe ho tum?

They entered in room n he put her on bed. He closed the door n come to bed.

Rd: kyu Mrs Devil Shekhawat darr gayi aap?

San: kya Randhir? Achha sorry.

Rd: your sorry is not accepted. It's Time for punishment. Bahut hasi aa rahi thi naa.

Before she speaks he captured her lips in passionate kiss. She wrapped her hands around his neck n started responding with same passion. Their tongue collide n he tasted every corner of her mouth.

She opens the button of his shirt n started roaming her hands in his chest. Breaking the kiss he removed his shirt followed by jeans n then removed her sari. He started kissing, biting n sucking her neck. He gave her some love bits n she was moaning his name with pleasure.

Later the time passed he removed their remaining clothes, covered themselves with quilt n entered in her. She moaned in pleasure n kissed his lips. He started moving n she was stretching his back.

After an hour their love making session ended. He kissed her forehead n come out of her. He pulled her upon him n she rested her head on his chest. He started caressing her hair.

Rd: you okay? Did I hurt you?

San: I am fine Randhir. And tum mujhe kabhi hurt nahi karte.

There was silence for some time. They are feeling each other.

San: Randhir humari life kitni beautiful hai naa.

Rd: haan Sanyu. You know mene kabhi expect nahi kiya tha ki meri life me itni khushiyaan kabhi aayegi. But you filled my life with lots of happiness.

San: Our babies are the most precious thing in our life. They laughter filled this house with lots of happiness.

Rd:(naughtily) achha tumhe nahi lagta we should have plan for another baby?

"Chhii... Randhir you are very bad." She started hitting his chest n he was laughing on her. He hold her hand n kissed her fingers.

Rd: aree mene kuch galat thodi kaha?

San:(glared him) galat nahi but I am happy with this 3 devils. Waise bhi vo kam nahi hai. bahut masti karte hai aur pure ghar ko sar(head) pe utha lete hai. Mujhe laga ki vo mere jaise calm n sweet hoge but tino tumhare jaise hai.

Rd: O hello! Tum aur calm? Kis angle se tum khud ko calm keh rahi ho? College me meri jaan ke pichhe to tum padi thi.

She slapped his shoulder n he laughed. Randhir took her under him n kissed her eyes.

Rd: I love you.

San:(pecked his lips) I love you too.

He captured her lips in his forever. Their separation made them realised that they are nothing without each other. Their small happiness was joined with each other. After all they are Sandhir. They are inseparable from each other.

The End