Shot 2

Randhir changed his clothes n about to go from there but Joy n Sumit comes there.

Rd: How is Sanyukta?

J: Sanyu n bachhe dono thik hai.

Rd:(confusingly) bachhe, vo kaha se aaye?

Sm: aaye nahi. Aane wale hai. Aree haannn.. tumhe to kaise pata hoga iss bare me.

J: Sanyu is pregnant with twins. How sweet naa..?

He speaks n earth slipped from Randhir's legs. He started walking out side of ISRC. Sanyu was pregnant but how?

He entered in garden n sat on bench. He closed his eyes.

Flashback (6 months ago - Before dream team competition )

“Come to the terrace. Now..” his cell beeped with Sanyu’s massage.

Rd:(himself) Sanyukta ne mujhe iss time terrace pe kyu bulaya? Kahi vo koi musibat me to nahi hai.. I have to go.

He immediately runs to terrace. He stepped in terrace but only found the terrace was decorated with flowers n balloons. In middle of terrace mattress was lying with lots of flowers.

Suddenly he heard door closing sound n he turned. Only witnessed most beautiful princess was standing in front of him. His enemy, his friend, his family, his love, his life n only wife Sanyukta.

She was looking beautiful n hot in red colour saree with sleeveless blouse. She comes near him n kissed his cheeks. He comes back to sense n hold her by waist.

“You are looking extremely hot.” He whispered in her ear making her blush. She just hugged him tightly. He hugged her back dipping his face in her neck.

After sometime, they are lying on mattress n watching stars. They looked at each other n he caressed her cheek with back of palm.

She kissed his palm n blinked her eyes in assured. They comes close n their lips meet. He took her upon him n caressed her bare waist sensually. She moaned in his mouth.

His hand work on her saree n removed it. She pushed him n lay beside him. He removed his shirt n throw it away.

He comes upon her n opens the button of her blouse. He dipped his face in her chest n she clutched his hair.

She took deep breath n he sucked her tears. He moved in her n she moaned his name with pleasure. The moon hide behind clouds to hiding blush. They become one in every sense that night.

Flashback End

That beautiful night was coming in front of his eyes. His cheeks are wetted with tears n his eyes are red. His moment was broken by his phone ring. “Sumit” he picked up tha call.

Sm: aree Randhir kaha ho tum? Dinner nahi karna kya?

Rd:(managed to speaks) No mood nahi hai. You guys enjoy.

Sm: kya yaar? Tumhara bhi mood nahi hai. yaha Sanyukta ne bhi pura canteen sar pe utha kar rakha hai. Uska bhi mood nahi hai.

Saying this he cut the call. He realised her words “Thank you for saving us.” She was thanking him for saving her n babies. He wiped his tears n started walking toward ISRC.

In canteen,

He entered in canteen but only witness Sanyu was sitting on table n showing her tantrums. Sanaya, Kritika n Becky are tried to convincing her.

But she was so stubborn n he knows about her stubbornness.

K: Sanyu baby khaa lo naa. humne kitne pyaar se tumhare liye palak paneer banaya hai.