Cole...

Alex's POV
I woke up in a room, not my room. I saw three picture frames. One with me when I was four. I had pigtails, a dress and cubby cheeks. While there was a five year old boy. He was carrying me, he was smiling... The other picture was him and Nya... At their wedding... The last one was all of us, together in our ninja GI. I realize who's room I was in... I was in my brother's room... Jay.

I saw a teenage boy with brown spiky hair, and a red shirt sleeping in the chair... Kai. I looked around, I saw some pills. I felt a breeze past my ears. Alex... I shivered, I looked around again. Who was that?... I looked around one more time.  No one, I laid on the bed.

Kai woke up, he hugged me. "Thank god your ok!" Kai said, I hugged back. Hot tears were down my cheeks. "What's wrong Alex?" Kai asked, I cried. "I thought I would be with Lloyd." I said, I sob even more. "I miss him Kai, I want him back, It should be me dead, not him!" I yelled, I sob and sob.

Kai frowned. "That's why you were cutting?" Kai asked, my eyes widen. "Cutting? No! I would never!" I said, Kai raised a hand. "Save it, we all "walked" in on you cutting yourself." Kai said, I frowned.

"I'm fine." I said. "Alex. You were cutting yourself. Your wrists, arms, legs, and chest! That's not ok. You lost half if your blood in your body. Your lucky Zane sensed blood in your room." Kai said, I shook my head. "I wasn't lucky at all, I should of killed myself right there." I said, Kai frowned.

"Alex, Jay is upset. He won't stop crying. He won't talk to anyone but Nya. He won't talk to Cole. He keeps blaming himself for thus happening. Alex if you died... Who knows what will happen to Jay." Kai said, I looked at my wrists. They were bandaged up, every part that I cut myself with was bandage.

I sighed, Kai hugged me. "If you need anyone to talk to I'm here. Remember... You weren't his only Bestie." Kai said, I smiled and laughed. Kai smiled, and got up.

"I'll be right back. I need to tell everyone that you are ok." Kai said, and then he closed the door leaving me alone. 

I laid flat on the bed, I heard a noise. I looked up, someone was in my closet. "Who's there?" I  asked, no answer. I walked up to the closet, I slowly reached for the knob... Until someone wrapped there arms around me.

They're breath was so warm on my neck, they're heartbeat was slowly beating against my chest. They're hair was tickling my cheek, they're bangs were brushing my cheekbone. They're grip on me was so tight... I opened my eyes... It was Cole...