The well in the woods

One day my bother Caleb, his girlfriend Sadie, and I were all walking around in a park. We were just walking all around minding our own business climbing trees and stuff. A group of teenagers started walking towards us ..

  The eventually turned around and left, I had some weird feeling that just washed over me out of nowhere. I looked at Caleb and Sadie and they both had weird looks on their faces. They said the exact same feeling came over them..

  I just randomly looked over at a tree and looked back for some odd reason, but something was drawing me to the way back of the park where the woods were. My brother suggested that we go back there so we did. 

  I felt like something was wrong and I had an uncomfortable feeling. We walk down about 20-30 yards and we see a littl tiny rock formation thing. I walked down to it with my brother and Sadie right behind me. 

 We get closer and it's a well that we see when it comes into sight. I stare at it and think..

  Then all of a sudden we hear screaming coming from the well. I look at my brother who is staring at it and Sadie and Sadie who is staring at me.

  We ran back up the hill and we noticed there was shoes tied to the power line. But they were girly shoes...

We still don't know what it was but we know for sure it wasnt a person...It sounded too faint to be a person.

 But that tree that I randomly looked at.....That was the tree next to the well in the woods.......

----------------------------------------

It sounds fake but no <3