The Dress.

It was about two years ago. At my grandma and grandpa's old house, beofore they moved. The house was badly haunted. 11 people died on that lot. Two boys, they were brothers, went to the pond in the back and drowned. A little girl was hit by a truck. A younger lady, probably in her twentys, fell (I think she was pushed but not by a human..) down the stairs. Two people died of natural causes. One teenage boy, about 13, fell when he was at the top of the barn all the way to the bottom. Another fell from a tree, one was strangled. One people fell through the roof, very very old house. A mother with a newborn baby both died in a strange way, I can't remeber. Complete hell right? Well guess what? I grew up there.

I've never trusted that house and we were helping them move out. They were in a rural town so it was fairly small. They of course had cornfields everywhere you looked so they only moved one cornfield away. You can see that house if you look out the window of the new house. One day my grandma was out at the house and it was just my little cousin and I. I was 10 at the time. She was 6. All of a sudden we heard a huge crash. But then we realized the house was empty. We both just thought it was my grandma who dropped something. We went down the stairs to help but she wasn't there. We just shrugged it off and went back into my moms old room, where we were. When we opened the door I just stood there. Staring at the floor in confusion.
"Lex. Who's dress is that?" I ask.
"I don't know, Avery. That would fit you." She says looking up at me.
"Maybe it was my moms?" I suggest.
This dress wasn't something my mom wouldn't wear. It was a black dress with pink-ish magenta flowers and it had a collar. One of those ones that go down over your chest and it was a button up. The front door crashed open.
"Hey Grandma!" I shout checking who it was. Next thing I know she's in the room. "Who's dress is this?" I ask.
"It's gotta be yours. I've never seen that in my life, when did you bring that in? It would fit you. Way to big for Lexi." My grandma says.
"No grandma it's not mine. It was on the floor when I came back up here." I explain. Right then we heard faint giggling. I layed the dress on the floor and took off running. That night Lexi and I snuck out and went back, the dress..nowhere to he seen.