Halloween Pt. 1

Denis pov.

I wake up in the morning with Corl snuggling into my chest. I just remember today is Halloween. I got an idea for Corl. I smirk as I look at him. He is still in deep sleep. I shake his shoulder softly. "Coooorrlll..... Wake up babe..." I said softly. "mmhmm..." he mumble as he turn to the other side of the bed. "come on Corl. Today is a special day. It's Halloween." I said. "I'm too lazy to give candies to the kids...." he mumble pulling the blanket higher. I got an a plan to make him get up. I put my face closer to the back of his neck. I slide his hair out of his neck. I start to softly lick the back of his neck. "ahhh..... Denis.. What are you doing?" he jumped a bit as he moaned softly. "I f you don't wanna get up, Imma keep biting and licking your neck." I said as I kept licking his neck. I explore his neck until I found the G,spot. He moaned loudly as I start to bite the good spot. I bite more leaving marks and hickey. "Okay.. Okay.. Fine. I'll get up." he said as he get up. "so I got you a Halloween costume.." I smirked. "what?!" he look at me. "after bath. Wear the clothes I got for you in the black bag there." I said as I point at a black bag on my desk. "fine..." he sigh and walk toward the bathroom. I can't wait to see him in those clothes.

Waddya thunk it is? I'm evil so I can put any type of clothes * wink, wink* also I have been reading a lot of keith x lance. Idk why but I'm now a fan. And now I'm a fujoshi. Bye!

Alexander Walker