0.49

WARNING!

Contents of this chapter are for matured audience only. No, it isn't smut. It's pure gore, disturbing content and might prove to be a potential trigger to some of you. Proceed with caution!

--
Yoona's pov:

Everyday, starting from the next, I requested Jimin to take me down and show me hell. If it was here in the Underworld, that I was going to spend the rest of my life, then it would only make sense that I was familiar with hell and everything that goes on in it.

" Please!" I whined as I watched him go through a bundle of parchments which were rough around the edges. It looked like some kind of a record, but I wasn't sure about what it really was.

"Show me!" I begged for the n'th time, tugging slightly at his sleeve, afraid to actually touch his body.

He ignored me just like he'd done the past few days. "Jiminie, show me once. Please.."

"I'm bored. I have nothing to do" I spoke and he only listened quietly.

"You're all I have. Whyre  you ignoring me?"

"Jimin!"

"Look at me!"

"I really want to see what it's like on the inside..just once.."

He shut his eyes and sighed heavily. He had had enough. I could feel my heart stop for a second, he was angry.

"I'm sorry! Really, sorry " I began apologizing for being annoying all day long.

"You want to see it don't  you?" He snapped and I bit the insides of my cheeks before giving  a reluctant nod in response.

"Come" he flipped me around before grabbing my arm so tight, I knew they'd leave bruises soon as he dragged me across the exorbitant building.

Not knowing what to speak at the moment, I chose to remain silent. He lead me to the same room as the other day and the ground cracked open on its own, as if his thoughts were all it needed to obey.

Fire oozed out, and Jimin pulled me to the center, to stand on a circular plate like ground and it descended downwards, into the fire below to reveal a whole new world inside.

"Hell." Jimin stated looking around at the extremely large patch of space that surrounded us.

I held my gasp as I glanced around.

"This, is the first stage" he said, turning to check if I was okay and I very obviously wasn't.

We were surrounded by thousands of men and women, naked and kneeling on the burning coal beneath, with their hands tied up above their heads, as the demons whipped them with thick crops. Screams, pleas and cries for forgiveness surrounded us.

I looked at Jimin, who smiled slightly. "You asked for it".

I took in a deep breath, telling myself that the punishment was for the wrong deeds that they had performed. I did not know if they deserved it, but I did know Jimin wouldn't do wrong. I swallowed as the demons bowed for their king the moment they noticed his godly presence.

"They only bow for their king, and their queen" he shook his head, reading my thoughts, "Such vile creatures, yet so loyal".

And we descended further downwards while I forced myself not to be jealous of his queen to come, who ever she was. I was nothing but his sheild and I chose this for myself. And so,the deeper we went, the worse the hell got.