Nemesis x Starfire x Optimus

(I'm just gonna write a smut story of them. Btw, imagine that Nemesis and Optimus wants Starfire but my new oc, Darkfire, who's Starfire twins wants Nemesis. More like a love triangle -__- Btw, Don't like smut? Don't read)

*On 13th July*

It was Starfire's birthday as the Autobots and Decepticons were decorating a surprise party for Starfire. Starfire went out patrol with Arcee as she was trying to distract her from coming back to the base while the others decorated.
After a few hours, Starfire came back and they surprised her. They were happy and say 'Happy Birthday to Starfire'. She smiled and hugged them all.
Optimus brought someone to join the party as well and he was actually fed up with his...'vision' of him always flirting with his wife, Starfire. Starfire doesn't like him but she can't resists to say no to him so she let him. His name is Nemesis Prime which he is Optimus vision of him. His optics were dark red and his body was full of black and violet. He likes flirting with Starfire even though Optimus doesn't like it and can't resists to see him flirting.

One night, Optimus and Nemesis took Starfire to her room. Once she gets in, there were two gifts on her bed as she smiled and opened one of it. Both gifts were beautiful necklaces and she kissed Optimus cheek and Nemesis as well,"Thank you for the presents. It's beautiful" she said and smiled.
Optimus and Nemesis looked at each other and smirked. Starfire looked at them. Nemesis locked the door as he lay down beside her as Optimus pushes Starfire on the bed and smirked,"Oh,Star~ But your real gifts are just opened~" he smirked. Starfire blushes hard, tho she didn't expect this would be her real gifts like this and how Nemesis and Optimus got to be together again. Nemesis smirked as his servos slowly caressed her thighs. She blushed and cover her mouth as she tried not to moan. He caressed more and Optimus pulled her servos away,"Let it out, Star. We want to hear you moan~" he smirked and nibbled her neck. Starfire couldn't handle it much longer as she slowly started to moan loud. They both smirked and kissed her whole body. Optimus's servos rubbed and squeezed Starfire's nipples as she blushes and moaned more while Nemesis's servos rubbed her port. She blushes more,"Mmm~ Oppie~ Nemesis~ mmm, so good~~" she said between her moan. They both smirked and squeezed her breast and rubbed her port more faster and harder. Starfire moaned more as her servos started to rub Optimus panel,trying to open his panel. Optimus opened his panel as his spike was out hard and thick. Nemesis opened his panel and let his spike out as well as they both were hard and thick. She smiled and slowly stroke his spike as Nemesis keep rubbing her port. Optimus blushes and smirked as he pushed her helm to his spike to make her sucking him hard. Starfire blushed and sucked his spike faster. He groaned and moaned softly as he slowly thrust his spike into her mouth and make her deep throated him. Starfire blushes and deep throated him hard as Optimus gasped and moaned loud,"Ah shit..~ Your lips are so good, they worship my spike~" he smirked. Starfire blushes and keep deep throated him as he overloaded in her mouth. She pull away and blushes hard.
Nemesis smirked and carried her hips up and pushed his spike into her port. Her port was tight yet good and delicious as he slowly thrust into her. She gasped in pleasure and moaned more louder as Nemesis keep fragging her roughly and quickly. His spike moves a little as he find the spot to make her go crazy. She screamed in pleasure,"Ahhh!!~~ Oh frag~ Frag me harder!!~~" Nemesis smirked and keep fragging her harder and harder, practically slamming her port. She felt pleasure and pain between his spike in her as Nemesis keep slamming her. She screamed more and was overloaded. Nemesis pulled out his spike as he was overload as well on her back. Optimus smirked and turned Starfire behind and thrust his spike into her aft. He smacked her aft and slowly thrusted it. She gasped and moaned more as Nemesis pushes her helm and sucked his spike. She blushes and sucked Nemesis's spike while Optimus keep fragging and smacking her aft hard. She keep moaning between sucking his spike quicker. Optimus smirked,"Your so tight~~ I'm gonna frag you harder and filling you up with my fluids in you~" Nemesis smirked and thrusted his spike in her mouth roughly,"Mmm~~ You're right, Optimus~ Her lips and body are so good and delicious~" he smirked and overloaded in her again.
Starfire blushes and deep throated his spike as she overloaded again but Optimus keep fragging her harder and smacked her aft again and again hard. She moaned loud and deep throated him again. Nemesis groaned louder and overloaded in her again. She pulled out and blushed,"You boys are so naughty to me~~" she smirked and they both smirked back. Optimus fragged her one more and overloaded in her hard. She blushes and looked at her aft as his and hers fluids dripped down her legs. He pulled out and Starfire lay on Nemesis as she positioned his spike in her aft and positioned Optimus spike in her port. She smirked,"Frag me harder~ Don't stop even if I told you to and talk dirty to me~~" They smirked and nodded as they slowly thrusted their spikes in her. She gripped Optimus arms and moaned loudly as her aft and port squeezed their spikes in pleasure. They both blushes and smirked as they love the feeling inside of her and keep fragging her quickly and roughly. She screamed in pleasure,"Ahhh!!~~ Oh so good! Don't stop! Keep fragging me hard!!~~" her port and aft squeezed tightly on their spike and they both grunting. Optimus groans and said,"Ahhh shit... so good so good...shit shit shit... Keep fragging~" Nemesis smirked and groans,"She's so tight~ Ahh frag~ so good and delicious~~" They both grunting and fragged her harder and harder as she overloaded again. They didn't stop and keep fragging more roughly in her. She couldn't handle much longer as she keep loading her fluids on them. Finally, they both overloaded in her as their fluids in her more. She panted hard and pull out as her fluids got on their spikes. They smirked and kissed her aft and her port as they licked her fluids on her. She smiled and lay down on on berth and them as well. She kissed them and smiled. They both hugged her as their faces on her breasts and she smiled and said softly,"I love you both~" They smiled and said tiredly,"We love you too~" They felt asleep together

(Wow...that's so long...I hope this smut is interesting to you all. Because I got blushes hard when I write this smut o/////o I hope you will enjoy it!)