Game

It was another sunny day during summer. Class 1-A has nothing adventurous to do during that day. It was peaceful actually.And Bakugo doesn't being noisy. Why?

Because his girlfriend is sick.

Midoriya Izuka or Deku by Katsuki is a very beautiful girl. With a very long green hair,a pair of beautiful green eyes and freckles around the area of under the eyes and a few on the cheeks has given enough impression of cute and beautiful on her.She also have a beautiful body and she is very shy to admit it.

"Ha-choom!",a cute sneeze was heard in the common room of 1-A's dormitories.

"Ugh..it sucks to be sick during summer.",Izuka whined while laying on one of the couches.She coughed a bit after that.

"Well,that's what you get for fucking training during on a damn rainy day.",Bakugo replied.

Bakugo Katsuki or Kacchan by Izuka is a handsome boy with spiky ash blond hair with an undercut style. He cut his hair on the early summer since he always complained that his hair was "fucking too damn spiky for him".He has a pair of red eyes that usually show anger and glared to almost everyone but soften at the sight of the greenette.

"It became a habit i guess hehe..",she giggled but not long after that she coughed again...hard.

"Izuka!",Katsuki checked on his girlfriend.

"Ugh...okay...now my voice sounds really weird.",she said.

"You sound like a guy. I mean like a bad guy.",Ochako giggled while sitting on another couch.

Uraraka Ochako is a cute girl with big brown eyes and short brown hair in a bob style.She's one of Izuka bestfriend.She's also the sweetheart of the class besides Izuka.

"Yea Izuka,you sound like what's that guy's name again? The one with so many hands on him? He gives me the creeps..",Kirishima chuckled.

Kirishima Eijirou is a handsome guy with spiky dyed red hair that was cut short and a pair of red eyes. Compared to Katsuki's, his eyes shows kindness most of the time.He's one of Izuka's best guy friend or what she called "brothers".

"I think it was Shigaraki eh?",Momo answered.

Yaoyorozu Momo is the vice president of Class 1-A. Also called 'Mom' by some students as she is stern and cares for her classmates. She has a pair of black eyes and long black hair tied into a big spiky ponytail. She also has beautiful body like Izuka. Or what Mineta claimed as 'two hotties of the class'.She is also one of Izuka's best friend and Todoroki Shoto's girlfriend.

"Yes..Shigaraki Tomura as far as I can remember.",Todoroki comfirmed by the table where he and Momo are studying.

Todoroki Shoto is a very handsome guy of Class 1-A. Also known as 'pretty boy of the class' by the girls.He has half-white-half-red hair that was cut in an undercut style like Katsuki.He also have brown eyes on the right side and blue eyes on the left side. He has a burn-like-scar on his left eyes. He is one of Izuka's 'brothers' and Yaoyorozu Momo's boyfriend.

Katsuki snorted. "That fucker has the fucking guts to deteriorate Izuka's arm.",he snarled.

"It...was...my fault...actually..",Izuka said with her new weird voice.

"Seriously,you sound exactly the same as him,girl.",Ashido Mina,a pink-skinned girl with unique eyes and also one of Izuka's best friend,laughed.

"I think he likes you,ribbit.",Tsuyu Asui,another one of Izuka's bestfriend with big eyes and a very long dark green hair also Tokoyami Fumikage's girlfriend bluntly said while hearing ("FUCKING WHAT?!")from Katsuki.