Chapter 7

>>>>>HOME<<<<<

You came back from school and you found your dad at home packing his clothes,he didn't seem quite happy.

Yn:dad??

Dad:Hey baby girl

Yn:whats goin on??

Dad:um...nothing...

Yn:then why u packing your clothes??are you leavin??

Dad:no baby,daddy ain't leavin...come here,come sit next to me *patting the bed*

Yn:*sitting next to your dad*

Dad:you know that I love you and your sisters very much and y'all mean the world to me...

Yn:dad where you goin with??

Dad:let me finish honey...me and your mother haven't been seeing eye to eye and things are not goin well between us and i dont wanna stress yo mama

Yn:so??

Dad:me and mom are taking a lil break from each other so that we can clear our heads cause all this fighting ain't good for our health or your health...

Yn:aww!wow dad are you kidding me??*standing up and shouting* you and mom have an argument and you decide to leave,we don't see you for days and you don't even call to check up on us then you come back in the middle of the day, pack your things and tell me this crap!

Dad:honey try to understand *grabbing your hand*

Yn:*sweeping your hand away*no!dad I don't understand,why dont you just be a man and stand up for your Family instead of running away!

Dad:Yn!*trying to reach out to you*

Yn:don't touch me!mom was right,you are a coward...have a safe trip and dont come back will be fine *walkin away*

Dad:Yn!Yn!come back here!

Yn:*keeps walking*

You go out of the house and just keep walking you don't even know where you going,you just go where the wind blows you to.You had a lot goin on your mind and you felt like you were in your own world,music was the only thing that calmed you down and put you at ease so you listened to the songs on your i-pod,your equilisers were wide so you didn't hear a thing that was happening,then you saw a car that pulled up infront of you.

Yn:who the heck??

??:*rolled down the car window*Yn??that you??

Yn:Jay??

??:yeah!where you heading??

Yn:um...nowhere

Jacob:well I wouldn't go there if I were you

Yn:why not??

Jacob:that's the rough side of the city

Yn:you mean the hood??

Jacob:yep!not a place for a cheese girl like you

Yn:aww!really??you think I ain't ghetto enough??

Jacob:well...yeah!

Yn:pppsh!I can be tough like em girlz in the hood

Jacob:then i guess i should take you there and you show me what you got...

Yn:is that a challenge??

Jacob:I guess so

Yn:then I'm up for it