Weird Teacher???

Aria's P.O.V~
"Ahhh"I yawn while stretching. I get up and start getting ready for school. When I'm done I get my bag and make my way downstairs for breakfast. When I'm finish withe breakfast I grab my car keys, get in my car and make my way too school. During the drive I had though"Something bad is going to happen today. I can feel it".

Third Person P.O.V ~
(In the hospital)
Braeden walks by pushing a conscious Issac in a wheelchair. Mellisa McCall Scott's mom just so happens to have seen them and walks over to them. "Hey- Wait a minute I know this one. Issac? What happened?" Melissa asks Isaac. "Listen to me. The girl. She's worse. Alright?" Issac says to Melissa. "What? Why are you not healing!" Melissa asks confused about everything. "I will. Will you just- help her. Please!" Issac says to Melissa. Then a nurse walks by and Melissa pulls the nurse over to them. "Okay- can you take him." Melissa asks the nurse and the nurse nodded yes. " Alright then take him"Melissa says and the nurse takes him Issac away. "Hey- Hey Hey Hey hey" Melissa says trying to get Braeden's attention once again. "Find him. I have to find him" Braeden says to Melissa. "What are you saying?" Melissa asks. "I have to- tell him. I have to tell him" Braeden says. "Who? Tell him who?" Melissa asks. "The alpha. Find the alpha" Braeden says. Now Melissa starts to understand a bit who she's looking for. "What Do you want with Derek Hale?" Melissa asks curiously. "No" Braeden says. Now Confusing Melissa all over again. "Okay we need to get her out of here now" one of the hospital works say now pushing her away but before they left, Braeden had said something that made Melissa even more confused, but now really understanding who she was trying to find. The words that Braeden said were " Not Hale. McCall. Scott McCall. I'm looking for Scott McCall"

Scott's P.O.V~
I get ready for school. When I'm done I hop on my bike and make my way to school. I see Stiles coming out of his Jeep. We meet up together and walk to School. We're in the halls walking."You want to ask Derek for help?Why?Why?!"Stiles asks me."Because he has a tattoo on his back. So there has to be a way for me to have a tatto without healing, right?"I say."Okay. Yeah, maybe. But doesn't he has his hands full already"Stiles says. Pointing to a missing persons picture of Boyd and Erica's faces. I shrugged. "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LIBRAY WHILE I WAS GONE! I WANT IT CLEANED UP! WHAT. THE. HELL. IS. THIS." The principal screams. Me and Stiles creep in to see what was happening. He is holding up a sword talking to a guy. "Go, go, go"Stiles tells me while pushing me. Me and Stiles speed walk, practically ran away from the area.

Third person P.O.V~
"Freshman. Just a lot of fresh men" Lydia said staring at group of freshman walking bye. "You mean fresh boys and their fourteen" Allison says to Lydia. "Some are more mature than others" Lydia says to Allison while still staring at the boys. "It's ok to be single Lydia. You would be able to focus on having a nicer personality" Allison says. "Haha so funny. I don't want a boyfriend anyways"Lydia says. Allison raises any eyebrow. Lydia continued" I just need a distraction" Allison sighs. Suddenly two very hot guys wearing leather jackets walk into the school holding on too there own helmets. "Twins nice" Allison says. "I want one" Lydia says. "Which one" Allison asks. "The straight one obviously" Lydia says. The bell rings everybody then makes there way too class.
(In the hospital)
Braeden had woken up gasping for air while looking around the room.  Melissa and Issac currently in a different room speaking to each other. "Yeah, Yeah. Your wounds are healing. Visible, wow. Wait?!?! They can't see this! Nobody can see this." Melissa says to Issac while checking his healing wounds. " Alright. Cover it up then" Issac says. "I don't- I don't think it's going to matter. Your scheduled for surgery which is going to be in front of lots of people. Which is also going confuse a lot of people" Melissa says to Issac worrying about what to do now to stop Isaac's surgery. "Okay, can you do something for me?" Issac asks Melissa. "Me? You want me do something? I'm relatively new to all of this and there's a sheriff deputy that's stationed out side your door, you know" Melissa says to Issac while pointing and glancing to the door leading outside this room. "Have you ever tried calling Derek" Issac asks Melissa trying to find someone to get him out of here. "Yeah, like five times and he's still not picking up. Do you have an other emergency werewolf contacts, that can help you now?" Melissa asks Issac trying to find someone familiar and is a werewolf to help Issac out right now.  "Yeah. Call Scott" Issac says to Melissa. Melissa walks out of the room. Stiles dad sheriff Stilinski is here trying to get information on a girl that had military weapons and trying to find where she is to go an question her. "Believe me sir, I understand but, you have to understand me. Hey- Hey Melissa!" Sheriff  Stilinski says and then shouting out to Melissa. "Hey - w" Melissa starts to say but she was cutoff by the sheriff. "Can you help me out here?" Sheriff Stilinski asks Melissa. "Yeah. Sure" Melissa says.  "Since the amnesiac in 215 can't and won't tell us anything, I need the girl with the modified military stun gun in room 216 to answer a few questions, about her carrying a military modified weapon" Sheriff Stilinski says to Melissa. "Sorry. Because that's king of impossible because right now she is heavily sedated right now" Melissa tells Sheriff Stilinski. In another room where Braeden is. Braeden starts to work on taking out her IV. "Um. Ok. Right. Well when she, uh, she is conscious. Will you give me a call? 'cause she's got about ten-grand worth of damage to a few properties to answer for and I don't want her just walkin' outta here"Sheriff Stilinski says to Melissa. "Okay" Melissa says. Sheriff Stilinski nods his head satisfied with Melissa's answer and leaves. Melissa then let's out a sigh for everything that has been going on lately.