The Story of Diana

(Diana's POV)

"Harry you have to do it your amazing!" i said.

"But what if i dont make it" Harry asks.

"Harry you will do great!" i said.

Well let me introduce my self. I'm Diana. I'm 15, have light brown hair and blue eyes, I'm average height and weight. Right now i am trying to force my best friend Harry to go to the X- Factor auditions. We have been best friends since we were 7. I know him better than he knows him self. And i know this is what he is meant to do.

"Just think Harry! You could become this big supper star!" I say. "It's what you've always wanted."

"Your right." Harry mumbles.

"When am i wrong?!" i say.

"Ok! I'm going to do this! Thanks Diana you always know what to do!" He says and picks me up into a hug. After a few seconds he puts me down.

"Ok, well get home you need rest for tomorrow." I say.

"Okay see ya Diana." Harry says as he is about to leave.

"Bye Harry, and next time i talk to you, you better be excited because you made it on the X-Factor" i say.

"Okay" he says. And with that he leaves.

(Next day)

I've been sitting around all day doing nothing but staring at my phone. Why hasn't he called me yes? Did he make it? What if-

Before i could finish my thoughts i got a call. It was from Harry!!

"Hello?" i asked.

"HI!" Harry said. "Guess what?"

"What? i asked.

"I made it!" he screamed.

"Oh my gosh!! That's amazing Harry! I always knew you could do it!"

"Yea thanks for believing in me!" He said.

"I will always believe in you Harry!" I say.

"Well i got to go" Harry said.

"Okay, bye harry" I said.

"Bye Diana, talk to you later" he said and then hung up.

Little did I know that would be the last time i would talk to him, and my life would get worse from that point.