Friendship?- Liskook

A/N: I'm sorry if this imagine is terrible. I was rushing and I still have homework to do. I really wanted to update because I didn't update yesterday. Something I want to clear up. 

For the people reading the ship or imagine book please wait because I look at comments everyday. I look at who requests things so please wait. I had one person who said their still waiting for their ship. Yes I know but please wait. I have a life and you have a life too. So please be patient. I get so mad and sad that people do that. Think about how you would feel. I had a total of 3 quiz and tests this week and I have one next week along with 2 projects so please wait. Don't be one of those followers who are rude and impatient. Thank you and their is going to be one or two chapters up today.

~Jungkook's POV~

YG is debuting a new girl group and we have get to train them for a year. I only know that it's a four member group and one of them is from Thailand, one is from New Zealand, one of them is from Australia, the other one is from South Korea. When I grew up my parents and I lived in Thailand for 5 years then we moved. During those 5 years, I met someone I could be friends with and her name was Lisa. We only stayed for 5 years because I auditioned for BIGHIT and various other companies but only got accepted to BIGHIT. 

It's been a while since I saw her. I was planning on visiting Thailand but I have to train the group first. 

We arrived at the YG company and we were waiting for the girls to arrive. (WOW sound a lot like my book) There was a van that arrived in front of the building and four girls rushed out. They stopped in front of us and they all looked at us. One person stood out to me. She had blonde hair and she really looked familiar. We introduced ourselves and we went into the practice room.

We practiced for 3 hours and we sat on the floor. We talked about random things until we had to talk about ourselves because we decided to get to know everyone else. We went first and then the girls went. Jisoo went, then Jennie, then Rose, and finally Lisa. 

Lisa.

Lisa.

Lisa.

Wait, the Lalisa Manoban. 

That can't be. 

The only memory I had from her is that we wanted to stay friends but that all ended when I got accepted into BIGHIT. Lisa talked about herself and told us where she was from. 

Finally, she said that we were friends. That caught me off guard. I got up and walked out of the room until I made it all the way up to the roof. 

~Lisa's POV~

I shouldn't have said that. What am I going to do?

I got up and walked out. I knew where Jungkook was. Rooftop. When were in school he would always go to the rooftop when he was mad or sad. It was a place for him to cool down and have some space. 

I walked up to the rooftop and found him. He was looking at the different buildings surrounding us. 

I tapped him on the shoulder

I tapped him on the shoulder. He flinched but he noticed it was only me.

"Do you not remember me? Were those 5 years of memory a waste?" I asked and looked out at the city.

"No and no those memories weren't a waste. I just thought I would never see. I was planning on going out and visiting Thailand and probably see you but that changed when I had to train the new trainees at YG. But then I found out that you were here so I don't really have to travel far." he said and looked at me. 

I smiled and continued looking at the sky. It was so different but it felt like old times.

I really loved this. 

I loved him.

And I still do. 

I was planning on confessing to him before he left but he left too quickly. 

"Jungkook. Do you still remember the last few days you were in Thailand?" I asked him.

"Yeah. I only remember spending it with you but on the last day I saw you, you wanted to tell me something. Do you still remember that?" Jungkook asked.

I nodded and looked away.

"Tell me then." Jungkook said and tilted my head towards him. 

~Jungkook's POV~

"Tell me then." I asked and grabbed her chin and tilted towards me. I wanted to know what was bothering her so much.

"Promise this won't ruin our friendship." Lisa said holding out her pinky. I pulled out my pinky and promised her. 

"I was planning on confessing to you before you left. You told me that you were leaving but I didn't know when. I went to your house right after you left. I asked your parents where you went and they said to South Korea to audition for companies. They told me that they didn't know when you were going to come back. I thanked them and went home. I don't remember when I auditioned for YG. I just remember getting in and remembering that you left. I heard on the new that there was going to be a new groups debuting. I heard your name and told myself it wasn't true but it was." Lisa said sitting on the ground looking at the floor.

I was so sad that happened. I had feelings for Lisa and I still do. I wanted to confess but she was always close to BamBam that I never got a chance to tell her. But now I can.

"You know you were always so close to BamBam that I never got to hang out with you so much. Now. Can I tell you something?" I asked and looked at her.

She nodded and looked down.

I grabbed her by the chin and tilted her head. I slowly inched her face and when we were centimeters apart. 

"I still love you." I whispered and kissed her. She so stiff but a while later she melted into the kiss. I still love her and I will always love her. 

I pulled away and hugged her. 

"There is nothing that can keep us apart." I said still hugging her.

"How about our friendship?" Lisa asked and looked at me.

"No friendship. Your going to be my girlfriend and no one will take you away. (Wow so cringy)" I said and we walked down and continued practicing.