Boy in Luv~Jenmin ft. Yoongi

Story Line: Jimin is the bad boy but he manages to keep his grade up. Jennie is the new student and she doesn't notice Jimin but she notices another person. Yoongi. Yoongi wasn't interested. He wanted to focus on his music. That's when Jimin comes and comforts her. What will Jennie think of Jimin? Will Jimin be a boy in love?

~Jennie's POV~

I just transferred again. Third time I transferred. 

First day in a new school hopefully I get to meet new people who will be my friend forever. I've lost so many friends.

I walked in and noticed so many eyes on me. I walked into the office and noticed three girls waiting. 

"Are you the new student?" one asked with chubby cheeks. I nodded and looked at them. They bowed and introduced themselves. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Rose-mida." the one that had chubby cheeks said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Jisoo-mida." the one that had purple hair said.

"Annyeonghaseyo Lisa-mida." the one that had orange hair said. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Jennie-mida." I said and bowed to them.

They told me that they were going to give me a tour of the school and that we all had the same schedule. 

During the tour, I noticed two people. 

"That's two of the seven bad boys in our school

"That's two of the seven bad boys in our school. Park Jimin with the orange hair and Min Yoongi with the mint hair." Rose said and walked passed them. I saw Jimin staring at me but I only looked at Yoongi.

~TIME SKIP~

It's the day before prom and I really wanted to ask Yoongi.

I walked in and saw Yoongi at his locker. 

"Yoongi." I yelled and ran up to him.

"Yeah. What's up?" Yoongi asked and closed his locker.

"Umm...prom is tomorrow and was wondering if you wanted to go." I asked him. His eyes looked sad. 

"Jennie I know that you want to go with me but I really just want to focus on my career first. I'm sorry. Just ask someone else." Yoongi said and walked away. Tears were already flowing and I couldn't stop it. 

Everyone was already in class and I had a free period. I slid down on the lockers and continued crying.

I heard foot steps and hid myself in my knees. I stopped crying and just hugged myself. I felt arms wrap around me and I looked up. I saw Jimin. Jimin has been supportive of me asking out Yoongi. 

"Hey you okay?" Jimin asked and continued to hug me. I shook my head and hugged him. I cried on his shoulder and I couldn't stop. Someone who I liked just rejected me.

"Hey. Do you love him or like him?" Jimin said. I stopped crying and looked at him. I never thought about if I liked him or loved him. I only liked him. My heart only belonged to someone else but I don't know if he will accept me.

"Like." I said.

"Does your heart belong to someone else because mine does." he said and my heart broke even more.

"Yeah. It kind of belongs to...." I started but I really don't know how to tell him.

"You know who my heart belongs to." Jimin asked and looked at me. 

"Who?" I asked and looked at him. 

He leaned in and kissed me. I was shocked but I kissed back. My heart belonged to Jimin but I never noticed that. I never loved Yoongi. I only liked him. 

"You." Jimin said and kissed my forehead. I smiled and hugged him. We were still in the hall. 

"Hey, because you have a free period let's go get some food in the cafeteria." Jimin said and got up. I nodded and he helped me up. We walked to the cafeteria and talked about how everything was going. 

The next day we went to prom and had a great time. I'm glad I picked Jimin to bring to prom. 

A/N: Sorry if this chapter sucks. I know it's kind of rushed. Thank you and hopefully you kind of liked the chapter. I still have one more chapter to upload and that's it. I hope you liked it. Took about 30-40 minutes to right this but that's fine. Have a nice day/afternoon/night.