Part7

Masa and Carter went out. They both had shine eyes. Carter was taller than her so she stand up and he pull his face for a little bit down. his tung asked for entrance they were fighting for dominance. bc he's the man he won. they were soo perfect toghether and problaly they're soulmates. i can't even describe how does they seen. i can't describe you that happines in words just all what i can say is PERFECTION. A freak+A freak=The Best Reliationship;)<3

I heard doctors that i need a blood idk why?O.o They says they will ask my mom(if i doesn't tell you,my parents are devorsed) so yeah. My mom came to me in panic and she says: omg honey i was so scared for you how are you? i didn't heard her cause i was thinking about nash.. i just love him sooo much :( mom said again: honey? do you hear me? i say: yes sorry but i was jut thinking.. but yeah i'm fine(put fake smile). i didn't like my parents even if mom born me i don't like them.. okay i need to go to blood test they need to clean your blood or something.. she was a little bit nervous.. okay i said bye mom. bye honey. Nash was in my room for a whole time. Ohgod i'm in loveeeee-.- i'd never have luck in love like never... This with nash is my first flirting or how can i say.. and i see its fucking nice to have someone who loves you but not like friend:) he say: sorry i'll go out.. bye.. i said bye.. and look down:( i'm feeling like shit i'm ugly,worthless... fuck it.. I didn't expect but my schoolmate came to me. Her name is Lina. I don't like her soo much cause she always told me bad news which my schoolmates talking-.- i again how i guess..

lina-l me-t

l:hi:)

t:heey.

l:how r u?

t:never better u?

l:good.. i have some bad news..

t:(again ahh..) tell me.

l: well you suppost to have speachup but you're in hospital so Uroš says that you have alvays just excuses(izgovore) then i scream at him like:ppl she is in hospital how can she have spechup!? then he say: i in free time playing football and she hahhaha she's eating hamburgers hahaha... i'm truly sorry lina says.

t:(put fake smile) idc hahah shame for him:) (in true i care a lot for that)

l: good then:) so when you came back.to school?

t: never heh... from now i'll have privat school and maybe you'll see why.. so this is problaly the last time when we see eachother:)

l:whatt??

t: yeah i'm happy no vielence no hate:) i've been praying for that and problaly luck came to me.. in this time nash came into room i looked at him and with eyes show him what he need to do.. He came to me and kissed me:) well i said.. i have boyfriend first:) amm hy nash said shyly. OMG you're Nash Grier right? amm yes haha.. then she started to be nice with me etc.. you know how this going.. but all i said was: bye Lina have luck in life:)

she says: can i stay here for a while?

i:no i'm very tired sorry.. in this time nash send message to other boys that they need to hide because some psyho is in my room hahahahahah:'D he's so funny:D i said..Nash...You know..I don't....Care..For..Hate anymore...Soo...If..You..Wanna...Be....With..Me.. He looked up and his eyes were shining*.* i said NASH I FUCKING LOVE YOU OKAY? BC OF YOU I DON'T CUT ANYMORE... shit did i said that loud? he looked up at me and say:show me.. i pull shirt up and there was deep scars but better than 7days ago.. he touch them and look at me.. he say:don't do this shit anymore it isn't worth... promise me? what does he look at me like little sister? okay i said.. and btw i love you too.. he said that finaly*-*<3 he got up to my face and again started kissing me*0* ohgod thankyou i didn't believe that i could have luck.. then doctor came and say: we need to find someone who have same type blood as you.. i think this mother isn't your bylogical mother.. WHAT?!!?? WTF? WHO IS THEN? WAAAAAAT??? DO I AM ADOPTED? I DON'T HAVE REAL PARENTS? WHAAAAT?!?