3 months later...

Tessa's pov
Ive changed. I'm more quiet.I'm not as happy as I was before.I party a lot now.Im ashamed of what I do that those party's but it keeps my mind off of the real world.Being drunk really keeps ur mind calm.
I leave late at night and come back early in the morning before everyone gets up.
You may ask why I had such a change in my life. Well it's because everything is going wrong and well...I don't want to face it. Chance has a girlfriend. Her names Alex.He is posting about her all the time it makes me sad. And angry.
I'm traumatized by the experience I had with tony. I've never seen him like that and I don't ever want to again!
He apologized.
I'm still jumpy around everyone. My anxiety has took over.
I'm a mess! But I don't care because...well I just don't!
I went to a party last night. Now I'm in jail....I don't remember anything that happened but now I was being brought to a jail phone.I had one phone call so I called Jake.
(On phone)
Jake:hello?
Tessa:h-hey j-ja-
Jake:TESSA WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!
Tessa:j-Jake I'm f-fine.....I just need you to pick me up.
Jake:where are you?
Tessa:j-jail.....
Jake:JAIL!

Chances pov
I was walking down the stairs and I heard Jake yell
Jake:JAIL!
I was so confused I went over to him and tried to question him but he yelled again into the phone.
Jake:TESSA! WHAT DID U DO!
I was shocked!
Chance:TESSAS IN JAIL!
I whisper screamed and Jake nodded in shock

She's been so distant lately. I'm scared for her.somethings going on.somethings wrong with her.

Tessa's pov
I had just got out of jail and in the car with Jake.it was quiet all the way home he didn't talk to me and I didn't talk to him it was weird. He didn't seem mad. But he did? It was weird...

We walked in the door and Jake just walked upstairs and didn't say a word.i watched him. Then chance came out of no where
Chance:WHAT DID U DO!
Tessa:wha-
Chance:DONT PLAY DUMB! WHY WERE YOU IN JAIL!
Tessa:chance....
Chance:TELL ME!
Tessa:d-dui....
I whispered
Chance:DUI?!?!THATS SERIOUS!
Tessa:chance...stop...
Chance:HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN DRINKING!
Tessa:3 months?...i don't keep track....
I went to walk upstairs
Chance:THIS ISNT SOME KINDA JOKE!
Tessa:shut your mouth at least I don't change for people.
Chance:what do U mean by that!
Tessa:Alex! She's changed you!
Chance:no she hasn't!
Tessa:Hollywood fix caught you and her together making out and you had a blunt! And you party all the time! And yes, I party but I did it for myself!
Chance:I-

I walked upstairs and locked my door and cried

(7 weeks later)

Chances pov
I'm still dating Alex. I still party and I still smoke.nothings changed for me. Tessa on the mother hand...shes...well... I don't know. I never see her.shes always quiet and in her room she comes out of her room but always ends up back In her room.

Tessa's pov
I walked downstairs hoping that I would be hurt by something that was going on.
I was very,very wrong.
This is why I hate going anywhere because I always get hurt!
I seen Alex and chance.
She was sitting on the counter with her legs dangling and they were being al lovey dovey.
Chance was in front of her and they were talking.
I stepped out of there sight. I stepped up and the 5th step and got as close to the wall as possible and listened.
(Their convo)
Chance:I love you.

Alex:forever?

Chance:forever.

They kissed
(Back to Tessa)

I felt a tear escape my eye.i wiped it away and acted like I didn't notice them and walked out the door.
I hated it here. I hate this life! All of the sudden I felt the urge to puke.i ran to a bush and puked.
I questioned it. Am I really that upset?
I sat In my car for a second and cried.