Chapter 19

Kita's POV

I woke up alone. Kiba had been gone for three days now. What was I gonna do? I can't go on missions like he can, and it's not like I can go to the bar this early, no one's there.

What was I gonna do? I looked out my window. What to do?

I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror. My hair was matted and I had bags under my eyes. I had nightmares about Kiba since he's on a mission against the Sound I got scared, night before last was when the nightmares started.

I sighed and turned on the shower water, all cold and no hot. Freezing cold showers always seemed to calm me down. I allowed the water to run down my body. I felt all my muscles loosen and my nerves calm. I finished up and stepped out. I'd take a real shower in an hour or so.

I walked out in a towel and went to the dresser. I opened the first drawer, looked down and saw a collar. I bought it for Kiba. It was brown with a single red line through the middle, and it had a little tag in a heart shape with his name in it. I smiled. I loved it. I just hoped he would too.

I closed it and felt better. Looking at it just calmed me. I grabbed my clothes and laid them out. Do I wanna wear this? Or should I wear something else? I don't know. I decided I'd just stay home till the bar opened and then I'd just work and stuff. The phone rang. I picked it up.

"Kit?" It was Sakura.

"Yeah?"

"We're having a sleepover at Hinata's. Wanna come?" I nodded so fast. I thought my head was gonna roll of my shoulders.

"Yeah! I need something to do anyways. I haven't hung with the you girls in... ever!" I packed my stuff with the phone still to my ear. Sakura was on her way and would pick me up on the way. Then we'd get Ino and TenTen. I was all packed and waiting outside the building. Sakura was coming kinda slowly. We started walking to Ino's flower shop. Sakura seemed depressed.

"Worried about Sasuke?" She seemed shocked for a second then nodded. I truly thought that her and Sasuke would have been the cutest couple, and I could tell he liked her too, but killing Itachi was his first priority, which got in the way of everything.

"They'll bring him back." Kiba crossed my mind and I smiled. Maybe, he was thinking of me. I hoped so. We got to the flower shop and got Ino.

"Hey Kit! Hey Sakura." I smiled and we started walking again.

"So, Ino, how are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm doing fine. I'm a little worried about Sasuke, but I know that he'll come back." Sakura seemed a little down by the sound of his name. "What about you Kit?"

"I'm doing fine. I'm really worried about Kiba." I looked out the ground and could feel the happiness drain out of my face.

"You okay Kit?" I snapped up and smiled.

"Sorry, I've been kinda tired lately."

"I have another question." Ino said.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you in your PJs?" I looked down. I was in sweats and a tank top. I didn't think these were PJs, but I guess for some people.

"I just threw something on." She nodded and we got to TenTen's.

"TenTen! Hurry the hell up!" She got out and we went to Hinata's. We knocked on the door and Hinata's father opened it and we went it. He led us to Hinata's room. It was blue with purple butterflies. It was nice.

"H-Hey girls."

"Hey Hinata!" We were all excited, even though deep inside some of us were a little, depressed.

"So what are we gonna do?" Ino seemed really into this.

"I know this is going to sound weird, but... this is my first sleepover." They all gawked at me.

"What are you sheltered?"

"Kakashi raised me." Sakura sighed.

"Well, we do hair and makeup, gossip, play games like Truth or Dare, and talk about the boys we like and why we like them." I nodded.

"I did that with Kakashi before. He got mad at me when I put his hair into pigtails though." They all bursted out laughing. "I needed to be a girl somehow." They nodded and decided to play Truth or Dare.

"I'll go first to show Kit's how it's done." Ino seemed really confident. "Sakura, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare me Ino."

"I dare you to go flirt with Shino since he's back from his mission with his dad and take pics of his face." She nodded and left, she came back about five minutes later and smiled.

"Got them." Shino's face was so red. "My turn, Hinata, Truth or Dare?"

"T-Truth."

"Who do you like?" She went redder than my hair. She looked down and started doing that poking thing with her fingers.

"N-Naruto." I sighed, along with everyone else. "TenTen T-Truth or D-Dare."

"Dare me girl."

"I dare you to kiss Lee next time you see him." And wouldn't you know, Lee fell through the wall, with Gai-sensei. TenTen kissed him, then went to the bathroom to disinfect her mouth.

"Lee, Gai, what are you doing here?" They looked at each other and pulled the whole 'Youth' crap. "Get out, or I'm telling the Hokage that you guys are spying on a girl's sleepover." They looked at each other and ran. TenTen got back and we continued.

"Kit, Truth or Dare?"

"Um.... Truth?"

"When was the last time you had a nosebleed?" I went red. Maybe I wouldn't have to explain.

"Well... Sakura, you know that A-ranked mission to the Land of Water you went on?" She nodded. "Well I ended up having to stay at Kiba's house. That's where the last nosebleed happened."

"Why'd you get it?" Shit.

"Well, um... he um... got..." I left it there. They all burst out laughing.

"That gave you a nosebleed?"

"It came out of his boxers." They all shut up. Oh no. They started asking all of these questions. I didn't answer any of them. Oh dear. Kiba save me please.