Chapter 26

Kita's POV

So Tsume came by like she said she would and I looked at the clock. Hmmm.

"Kiba?"

"Yeah Kit?" He said right after taking a big bite of steak.

"What's today?"

"Wednesday. Why?" I stood quick.

"Fuck! I'm supposed to be working tonight! In half an hour!" I sat down and started to scarf down my food then transformed into Nani. Kiba stared for a minute. "What?"

"Sorry I haven't seen Nani for a while"

"Oh. Right. Sorry Hun. I gotta shower and get ready." I ran to the shower. Damn it. Why did I have to forget. Oh well. I finished and blow dried my hair, brushed it, grabbed my new uniform, it changed because as I got older, Nani got sexier in older man's eyes. So instead of just a white button up shirt, I'm in a white strapless corset and a mini skirt. As well as white hooker boots. I stepped out of the bathroom and there stood Kiba, with a nosebleed, and more.

"That's your new uniform?" I nodded.

"I still were the old one every so often, but since Nani got a bigger chest and hips, the men wanted something sexier, and since I've always worn white, your mom got me this and a light pink one to match the panties I wear. We went shopping a month ago." He nodded and walked me to the club. I walked in and one of our other workers were there.

"Nani, you were almost late. Who's the boy?"

"An Inuzuka. He's here with me since his girlfriend is with his mom at the moment. He's also here to get to know the business a little. Ok kid, listen to Gengo and he'll tell you the rundown. You can't serve alcohol so don't bother asking about the bar got it?" Kiba seemed a little upset, but understood, I couldn't be lovey like this, I'd get in trouble. I walked over to the dressing room for last minute adjustments. One of the other girls were there to, Kekai. She was wearing a red spaghetti strap corset and blue jeans.

"Where you working tonight Nani?"

"Haven't looked yet. You're obviously working the bar with Gengo. We have the Youngest Inuzuka in tonight to learn so be nice to him or Tsume will have your ass." She nodded and looked at the schedule for me.

"Sorry Nani, you're on the pole tonight." I looked at her.

"Damn it!" I don't really hate the pole, but Kiba was here, and I would get so embarrassed. Damn it! I walked out and went over to the pole. I stepped onto the separate stage, yeah we had a few stages, one for stripping, pole dancing, dirty dancing, and one for singing, and another for extra use, like a band or something like that.

Anyways. I stepped up onto the Pole Stage and got into position. I looked out at the crowd and they all stared a little, realized who I was and whistled. Then "Next Contestant" by Nickleback started playing. And a dancing I went. The song didn't really go with the pole and it was embarrassing. I mean really, get me some pole music at least. I saw Kiba doing dishes and he was singing with it. I giggled in my head. Guess it's true though.

Finally the song was over. And a better one came on, "Sexin' on the dancefloor" by Cash Cash. Let me tell you this was better to pole dance to. And there were whistles and even some money, of course in the box connected to the stage. All the stages have those so that the money isn't ruined. And stuffing them in your clothes, if you had any on, was really weird for a five year old to do when I was doing this years ago. The song finished and the night continued and finally Kiba and I left.

"You danced well Nani. I wish I could see Kit do that." I blushed.

"Well she might if you ask her." I loved the multiple forms I had because to other people it seems like I'm making a suggestion, but to Kiba, it was a hint hint kinda thing. We got to my house and I changed my clothes before changing back to normal. I walked out and Kiba stared at me.

"So Kit, would you pole dance for me?" I blushed and rolled my eyes playfully.

"Let me shower first and I might."

"May I join you?"

"So bold. Did the little puppy not get fixed when he was younger?" I teased.

"Haha very funny Kit."

"I try." He wrapped his hands around me and kissed me.

"You know, even covered in sweat, you smell amazing." I blushed harder and started to head for the bathroom.

"Come on Kiba. You wanted to shower didn't you?" He blushed and joined me. We got into the bathroom and undressed. While I got the shower started Kiba was undoing my hair. We stepped in and washed each other, giggling and chuckling as we did. We got out and dried each other, then went to bed. It was a long night.