Chapter 1

I Remembered This Place.I use to come here a lot when I was a kid and I still remember all the good times I had when I was Younger.I remembered the day of the incident I heard that someone got bitten and well long story short I was framed for a murder.Someone claimed to have seen me bump into a animatronic.I was sent to jail But a year later a good friend of mine Rouge the Bat bailed me out.Rouge Was Always attractive and We have had a good relationship so far.I had Seen a Newspaper saying how there needed to be a night guard and since I loved coming there as a kid I decided To Sign up after a bit of persuasion from Rouge.I was in the office which was Very big.

"Hey Logan I see you found the office."Rouge said as she appeared with a seductive smirk on her face.

" Yeah it is really big too Rouge"I said still shocked at how big the office is with the hallway in front.

"It was Big before but now it is bigger" She said

"So I wonder if the Animatronics are still here" I wondered

"They are still here but There is a lot more of them now" She replied with a grin.

"Oh care to show me?" I asked 

She nodded and walked down the hall.I followed her because I wanted to be a gentlemen

"Here is the stage where there is Some of them" She said.

On the stage was Freddy Fazbear,Bonnie the Bunny,and Chica the Chicken like normal but they weren't the only ones on stage.They were Joined By a clone of Sonic the Hedgehog as well as a Black and white devilish figure named Bendy.Behind Them Was a Clone Of Mario.

"That Is Some Of Them" Said Rouge.

"Is It Almost Time For My Shift?" I Asked.

SSheLooked at a Clock Nearby

"Only A Hour Til Your Shift Starts And Since This is Your First Night You Start At 10 PM" She Said With A Smile Which Turned Into A Grin

"I Thought It Starts at Midnight But More Hours Must Mean More Pay."I Said and Shrugged It Off.

Rouge Chuckled And Wrapped Her Arms Around Me and I Did The Same.Although We Did Have A Date Recently We Have Yet To Announce Our Engagement And Rouge Let Go Of The Embrace.

" Good Luck" She Said Before Walking Off and Out Of The Building.

I Waved Goodbye To Rouge nd Headed Back To The Office.The Office Was Huge And There Was The Desk Which Had a Fan,A Cupcake Plushie,And A Tablet Which I Remembered Was Used To Monitor The Building.I Knew That Since This Was A Much Bigger Building There was Going To Be A Lot Of Cameras.I Drank Some Coffee and Checked The Time It Was 10:00.

Then The Phone Rang

"That's Weird Rouge Didn't Tell Me About The Phone" I Was Curious and picked it up to Answer.

"Hello Well If You Are Hearing This Then You Made a Poor Career Choice My Friend"