(7) the nightmare

Last chapter

You go to bed and fall asleep

Back to this time

You look at your hands and see that your wearing purple gingerles gloves. "What? Where am I?" You say to yourself. You look up to see the animatronics, dead.... and then you have blood on your hands. "Well done my child you will be a great killer" you hear a voice say. You turn around to see purple guy. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! YOU KILLED THEM YOU.... YOU MONSTER!" you say mad. "No no no you killed them. Not me" he says. "W-what? N-no I would n-never do that" you say i scared. "Listen my child yo-" "DON'T CALL ME YOUR CHILD!" you say mad. "But you are my child my daughter" he says. "What?! No! My father died before I was born" you say. "thats your choise but look at yourself first" he says. you turn artound and see a big mirror. your hair ir purple and your wearing purple and black clothing.

"w-what? who do i look like this?" you say kinda scared

"w-what? who do i look like this?" you say kinda scared. "becouse your my daughter and you look like me" purple guy says. "NO IM NOT FAMILY OF YOU, YOU MURDER CHILDEREN I WILL NEVVER BE FAMILY OF YOU!" you say. "don't deny it your family of me and you can't change it" he says. then out of nothing he is gone. "NO NEVER NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!" you scream. "(Y/N)! its just a nightmare wake up (Y/N)!" you hear goldie's voice say. you try to wake up. but you don't wake up. "ITS JUST A NIGHTMARE WAKE UP ME WAKE UP"you scream to yourself. you still don't wake up.

goldie's POV (yep this is hapening)

i hear (Y/N) talking so i go upstairs. i see her still sleeping, "NO IM NOT FAMILY OF YOU, YOU MURDER CHILDEREN I WILL NEVER BE FAMILY OF YOU" i hear her say. "(Y/N)? are you okay?" i say kinda worryd "NO NEVER NO NO NO NO NO!" she sreams. you run up to her. "(Y/N)! its just a nightmare wake up (Y/N)" i say trying to wake her up. she do's not wake up. your starting to worry a bit more. "ITS JUST A NIGHTMARE WAKE UP ME WAKE UP" she says. "(Y/N)! wake up! i know you can wake up!" you say. "you want her to wake up? aww how cute, but she will not wake up until i want her to" somone says from behind you. "PURPLE GUY! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!" i say walking up to him ready to punch. "ah ah ah if you punch me i will never wake her up." he says. "what do you want from her?!" you say mad. "i don't want something from her i want her back, thats all if you can convince her that i am her father and she is a murderer too she will live. otherwise. she will forever be stuck in this dream world and can anly speak if she screams and only hear us when we scream and not see us" he says. (yes for some weird reason purple guy haves powers idk why aculy i kinda like it more hehe) "f-fine just don't take her away from us forever please" i say. "i will think about that, im not pure evil if you think that" he says. "okay, now wake her up! please" i say. purple guy wakes her up and then he is gone.

(bonica: okay so i fanali have something to say yay so i have been randomly roleplaying with friends and becouse of that i have a lot of new idea's but ther are weird demonic evil or sexual but its kinda good for a story and kinda funny at the same time so i wanna ask if you guys are okay with it plz coment. thats it byeee guuyyyss see you next chapter