great a stalker....

(Bonica: hyyy im gonna try to update more heh..... hope you enjoy the chapter!!)

You get your stuff together and get to your car. You unlock it and get inside. "That took long enough" somone out of nothing says you get jumpscared and try to hit the person. "Whoa whoa calm down its just me" the person says you look better at the person and see its purple guy. "That do you want?!" You ask anoyed. "I just wanna see how my daughter lives" he says. "Great i have a stalker thats my dad" you say to yourself and start your car and drive home. On the drive home purple guy had been poking you all the time so your really pissed off. you get out of your car and try to lock it before purple guy gets out but he was alreddy standing at the door. You walk to the door ignoring purple guy and opening it. Purple guy walks in curiously looking around. You walk past him into the living room and letting yourself fall onto the couch. "I know he's teribly to hang around" you get jumpscared and fall off the couch. "JEEZ GOLDIE YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATACK" you say angily. "heh sorry"goldie says. "so why did you let that purple freak into your house?" goldie asks. "i did not he walked in himself and won't leave me alone!" you say. "staaalllkeerrr" goldie says. "and you are not? like its okay for you to sneak into my house and almost give me a heart atack" you say. "there you have a point......... and i did not sneak into your house i teleported!" he says. "can't you just leave?" you ask. "I can but i won't" goldie says. "Ugh fine" you say. "And what do we have here???" Purple guy says walking into the room. "Golden freddy how's living as a animatronic hounting a pizzaria?" Purple guy asks letting himself fall on the couch. "Well i hate it and still want to kill you for doing this to me" goldie says. "great! but don't kill me" purple guy says. "WHY AM I STUCK WITH THESE TWO IDIOTS WHO WANT TO KILL EATCHOTHER?!" you scream to yourself and walk away. "im not a idiot!" purple guy anwsers. you walk up to purple guy an look him right in the eyes at least what he haves.... "YOU ANOY ME FOLLOW ME INTO MY HOUSE AND NOW THING YOU CAN TALK LIKE THAT TO ME?! YOU SPEAK UP AGAINST ME ONE MORE TIME I WILL KILL YOU AND GIVE THE BONES TO MY PET!! YOU UNDERSTAND?!" "uh.. yes yes i am sorry!"purple guy says and walks away. "thanks!"goldie says. "YOU THINK I DID THAT FOR YOU?!" "uhh.... yes...???" you feel like your going to explode. "goldie..." "yeah??" "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!" you scream at goldie. "yes yes sorry..."goldie says and teleports away. you let yourself fall on the couch and turn on the tv. fluffball jumps on to your lap and you pet him. ten minutes pass...... you start to get bored of watching tv.  "great now im bored" you say to yourself. "maybe we can pla a ga-" purple guy gets cut off by you saying "no!" "okay okay" you thing about maybe going to your brother and play some games with him. you try to grab your phone to call your brother but its just out of your reach. "WHYYYYY" you say trying to get your phone. "let me help"purple guy says handing you your phone. "thanks...."you say looking for your brothers number and calling him. you hear it go over and your brothers voice. "what is it Y/N??" "im borrreeeeeddd!!!! wanna play gamezz??????" you say. "uhm owkay where???" he anwsers. "at  your place!" you say wanting to get away from your anoying stalker. "uhm well i don't think that poseble" your brother says. (still need to think of a random name sorry....)  "why not???" you ask. "well this friend came over and broke my tv..." (Y/B/N) says (i just put it like that. it means: Your Brother's Name) "lol alright see you here then" you say giving up. "kay see you in ten minutes" (Y/B/N) says. "byee!"you say and hang up. "and who was that??" purple guy asks. "nobody now get out of my housebefore he gets here" you say. "what about...NO" you just stare at purple saying nothing. "okay okay im going.....................jus don't forget. i'll be watching youuuuuuu" purple guy says walking out of the room. "WEIRDO!"you scream after him. you start up your playstation Xbox and pc. you don't know what your gonna play yet so you jus start up evrything. 

(hyyy guuuyyyzzzz, hope you like the chapter! i know i stop at a random place but otherewise i would have not been able to publish today. welp see you next chapter byeeeee!)