Chapter 10~ The Date

Chapter 10

Chanyeol's P.O.V

"What are you suppose to do with this stuff?" I asked Jiyeon looking at the decorations.

"I'll leave the petals on the floor and keep the rest" she answered with a smile.

"Awe~ You're so cute together" I heard Taeyeon-Noona say with Yoona.

"NOONA! what's wrong with you?" I asked her.

"EVERYTHING!" Noona yelled and disappeared from our sight.

"Omo, what's this?" Jiyeon asked me picking up something.

"Two tickets for a CNBLUE concert?" She asked me. I nodded and smiled.

"Channie, why did you spend so much money on me?" she asked me.

"It's obvious, I'm in love with you" I answered smiling.

We were about to kiss when Taeyeon came running through the door with Yoona.

"Jiyeon, can my family stay with you for a couple of days? Because LUHAN was stupid enough to put a tennis ball down the toilet" Taeyeon said.

"YAH! Don't call my Cute Little Prince stupid!" Yoona exclaimed while hitting Taeyeon playfully.

"Sure, I have to get permission first" Jiyeon said.

Jiyeon asked her parents and they said people had the share rooms. I'm sharing with Baekhyun, Taeyeon is sharing with Jiyeon, Luhan is sharing with Sehun, Tao and Xiumin are sharing, Yoona, Jessica, and Tiffany are sharing, then My parents are sharing of course.

"I'm going to go pack, I'll see you later" I said to her and kissed her forehead. She waved goodbye to me.

ㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣㅣ

Jiyeon's P.O.V

I went upstairs and decorated my bedroom with the stuff Chanyeol bought. After I re-arranged the bedrooms with Yoona and Xiumin. When I finish, I dropped onto my bed and squealed into my pillow. I stopped when my phone rang.

"Yoboseyo?" I said through the phone.

"Jiyeon-Unnie!" I heard the voice say.

"Ah! Sooyoung!" I said happily.

"How are you?" She asked me.

"Good, Oh, can you come in next week?" I asked her.

"Sure, what day?" She asked.

"Any day is fine" I answered.

"JIYEON!" I heard someone yell from downstairs.

"Well, I got to go, Annyeong!" I said before I hanged up.

"JIYEON!" Someone yelled.

"IM COMING" I yelled back.

When I went down I saw Taeyeon and her family with their things.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Ms. Kim" I said and bowed.

"Annyeong Jiyeon, Your family is so nice for us to stay here" Ms.Kim said to me.

"Gasamhabnisda" I said to them.

I showed everyone their room and they started unpacking. I went into the screening room and started watching my favourite drama "God's Gift-14 days".

"Whatcha doing?" I heard someone saw to me.

I got a shock and turned to see who it was. I was Chanyeol.