XVIII

I am in FUCKINF love with Bill Skarsgård u guys I h8 myself. why do I obsess over white unattainable men?

Not happy that this chapter is short but oh well at least I updated (:

Pls excuse any errors my lovesssssss and enjoy x

♕♔♕

♕♔♕

"Did you bring any honey cake with you?"

  "Oh," Harry blinked in surprise when he heard Aella speak to him as soon as he entered the room. "I did not know you wanted some, I can go and get-"

   "No, it is fine don't bother," Aella waved her hand with a light scowl, before she muttered to herself quietly. "You would think your son-in-law would get you some honey cake to please his wife's grandmother but-"

   "Fredric, could you please head down to the kitchen for me and request for some honey cake for Lady Aella? Thank you," Harry said with a smile, then closing the door and standing there. "You cake will be here soon, m'lady."

   "Please dear, call me Aella," Aella said in a sugary sweet voice, with a hint of sarcasm, her usual tone. "Now, Reina told me your father has finally responded to your letters."

   "Oh yes, well he decided to respond after almost two weeks of silence. He doesn't like it when I go against him," Harry said, taking a seat at the small table Aella was sat by near the balcony of her room.

   "What did he say?" Aella asked while Harry leaned back against his chair.

   "Half of his response was about how disappointed he was in me because I followed my wife's wishes when it was forbidden by him," Harry said with a grimace. "He...doesn't particularly like how headstrong Reina is."

   "What man does?" Aella said with a roll of her eyes.

   "I do," Harry mumbled with a frown, making Aella shoot him a blank look, knowing how much Harry didn't like Reina's headstrong attitude when the 'incident' occurred at downtown, Siremeth. "Alright, sometimes I find her attitude...difficult."

   "Of course you do," Aella patted his hand sympathetically. "Men fear confident women."

   "I do not fear her," Harry rolled his eyes lightly. "Our personalities just happen to clash a lot due to her headstrong, stubborn attitude."

  Harry got the impression that Aella wanted to speak to him about Reina, since he and Reina did argue sometimes due to their different ideals. He thought that her grandmother would help him understand his wife better, or perhaps give advice. That was partially why Aella wanted to talk to Harry, but it was also because her daughter had come to her, full of worry and panic, confused about what to do with the fact that her husband has suspicions about her virginity.