Jungkook (swimming) P:2

~at the pool~

You and jungkook collect the towels and enter, through the gate.

You both set the towels at 2 chairs and a bag on top

You both set the towels at 2 chairs and a bag on top. You and Kookie net the deep end, you could feel poeople staring at you. Kookie notices and hugs you.

" See Y/N there are people looking at you! "

" Babe its ok, you know what, you stay here imma get the drink " you say before leaving him.  You jump out the pool and find a store with drinks. But then two men come and pin you to a wall.

Man 1: "hey sexy"

Man 2: "why don't we take you home" then one man pinnes your arms while, the other starts touching your thighs.

" no no, no please STOP!!! " you yell with teary eyes.

~Jungkook P.O.V~

It has been 16 minutes and I am starting to worry. So I jump out the pool and go looking for her, then I spot her being pinned by 2 men, and one touching her thigh. I ran up to them and punched them both in the face. Then carry Y/N in a bridal style. 

She's crying really bad but then she passes out. 

~At your house~

~Your P

~Your P.O.V~

You woke up in the car and Kookie next to you.

You both then enter the house, then you feel dry warm arms wrapped around you. 

" Are you ok babe? " he whispered to you worried

" Yeah i'm ok... well I am going to shower k? " 

" Can I come to? " 

You give him a deadly glare

" Ok, ok ok I was only kidding " he says before he pecks you on the lips, the walks to the arcade room.