🔓E.

Ethan Qualls.
19 years old.
Born 15 March.
Panromantic, homosexual, switch.
Human.
Volunteer firefighter.

Tagged: n/a

While Ethan will date anyone, regardless of what's in their pants or how they identify, he is only sexually attracted to people with a penis. It's a good thing that relationships are a lot more than just what goes on in the bedroom, isn't it? He hasn't completely written off being intimate with people who have vaginas, he just isn't ready to try and deal with that. Yet. 

Something happened to him when he was younger that's left him unwilling to try and be that brave.  He's afraid that he'd freak out on his partner and that's not fair.  Ethan will date a person with a vagina, yes.  But he's not going to press his luck and try for more intimate situations for awhile.  Maybe not ever, but he's not ready to put a definite no on that just yet.

He comes from a wealthy family.  His father is a graphic designer who has put out many popular apps.  His mother is a well known Marilyn Monroe impersonator.  His grandparents are lawyers, doctors, and Navy veterans.  He doesn't know much about the rest of his family, other than they have money and good jobs as well. 

While Ethan has everything handed to him and doesn't need to work, he hates having nothing to do.  Often he volunteers as a firefighter, going to different states as needed.  There has been occasions when he's went to different countries to help after natural disasters.  Don't be fooled, though.  While Ethan is very open minded and willing to help, he isn't always the kindest. 

He has a temper on him.  Sometimes he gets so angry that he blacks out.  When he comes back to his senses, he has no idea what he's done.  While he never actually apologizes, he does make sure all the damages are covered.  Including hospital bills, when the need arises.

Ethan needs someone who can put him in his place.  Them being able to keep his temper in check would also be nice.