Draft

"Hurry up!" Vanellopy shouted as she ran backwards, she giggled.

"Hahah!" Elcia ran as she was the first out of the five.

"Wait!" Irene is out of breath but she kept on running, she's on third.

"Nah, I don't run" Jade is just casually walking next to Cally.

"Yeah, same." Cally smirked as she watch the 3 on a race.

The Gate isnt as tall but it isn't easy to jump off it.

Elcia and Vanellopy aren't that athletic, in fact all of them doesn't like sports, but their skills we're born due to bending some rules so they both jumped on a closed gate, Elcia helped Irene to climb it up while Vanellopy waved at Jade and Cally.

"Were really doing it?" Cally chuckled "just thanks that I wore pants today"

"I shouldn't have told them" Jade frowned

"We all do love a good small adventure" Cally started to run and jumped off the closed gates.

Jade climb over it.

Elcia and Vanellopy lead the way, since the area isn't really for public they checked the area if there are some people looking at them, then they went through the bushes.

"So, it's going to be dark there, we all did bring our flashlights?" Jade whispered but enough for everyone to hear.

"I have my phone, dont worry I have a solar power bank" Vanellopy confidently showed it to them.

"Dumbass" Elcia punched softly Vanellopy's head downwards "It's dark there, means no bloody sun!"

"Ooh!" Vanellopy rubbed her head

"We all have some thing for protection?" Jade asked

"I have an axe" Elcia patted her axe which is just dangling off her pants

"I have this brass knuckles" Vanellopy showed hers

"I have knives, and something to make them sharper" Irene showed hers.

"Didn't expect that" Jade was shocked, Since Irene seem soft "well, I have pepper spray, how about you Cally?"

"A rope" Cally took it from her own bag. The other seem confused. "What? I knew you guys would bring such things, So I got something to tie, if someone is there"

"Okay, then we're ready?" Irene asked

"Blankets?" Jade asked

They all nodded.

"What's taking you so long?" A sudden appearance of Yin from the bushes made the 5 almost screamed. "Come on!" She then left.

"I thought I was going to use my axe earlier." Elcia stood up and followed.

It took them a good 30 min. of walking to get to their destination.

"Tunnel... Maybe we--"Elcia turned around only by being hold by Vanellopy and Cally

"No turning back now" Jade smiled nervously

"Let go, I know OK! I'll even lead the way." The two let her go, she went in first jumping in. "I always forgot that this isn't deep" she chuckled to herself.

"I'll go" Irene volunteered.

"I'll catch you!" Elcia shouted from below. She reach her arms to Irene.

They all got down except for Yin. "Aren't you going down?" Cally asked.

"Come on, you guys will be hone for a week or a couple, I'm going to go partying at the house, see ya!" Yin covered the tunnel

The tunnel could be easily removed from the inside so they don't have much of a problem.

They went to a smallest way out of the three choices,  they had to kneel down and crawl. Elcia is first, next is Irene then Vanellopy then Cally and Jade, they put their selves that way to Elcia for the strongest point then Jade at the end for the second strongest point.

"You should be in front Jade, it's your dad's secret project after all" Elcia said while she's using her axe to get spider webs out of the way.

"Nah" Jade replied

"I'm tired we could stop a bit" Vanellopy requested.

"Okay, we'll stop here" Elcia stopped so did they.

The put placed their flashlights beside them. And rested their back at the wall, it's quite small but it's comfortable.