ch 8 the cave

Katelyn pov

"Y/n come get your slow ass over here already!" Me and y/n are checking out that cave we saw yesterday on the outskirts of this village. "Sorry I didn't get that much sleep last night." A yawn came from her mouth. It sounds like something kept her up the entire night. Hm, wonder what it was? We continue to walk and stop at the entrance. "Oh." "My." "Fucking." "God." We say, each one of us saying a different word. I started.

"THERE ARE WYVERNS!?!?!?!?" We yell in unison.

After that we just looked at each other on shock. HOW THE HECK ARE THERE WYVERNS!?!? AND IF ALL PLACES HERE?!?!?

Wow.

I take a closer look inside and see all the treasure. Because there is no door I just knock on a rock.
"Who goes there?" Is heard loud and clear from the biggest wyvern there. I put myself into view for them and drag y/n with me. "Oh it is just you, Katlyn the Fire Fist and y/n guard of the centuries, correct?" We nod in response. "Tell me," He says, "Why do they call you guard of the centuries Miss?"
Y/n respons very truthfully and modestly, ish.

"The people and Lord Garrtae of Okaises think I am the best guard they have seen in centuries. Kind heart, good face, fighting skills, trusting, loyal, brave, etcetera etcetera."

"Ah- ok I understand now. You are the only one who has enough bravery to correct someone higher powered then you, you don't steel weapons or armor for personal gain, and when announcing taxes you tell the complete truth and nothing but the truth. But then again you habe no choice but to tell the truth." Y/n's head shot up in a split second at the last part of the statement the wyvern was making.

"How do you know about that?" Y/n bravely questions the wyvern in a very um.... angry tone.

"Now that is none of my business to tell now is it?" Wow these wyverns are savages.

"Hey Katelyn can you leave for a bit while I talk to him?" "Yeah sure."

Your pov

"Ok go overrrrr....... there." I said pointing to Kawii~Chan's house that was actually really far but I was able to somewhat see it. "Fine have yoir lityle gossip talk with the dragon. Just meet me at the house when your done." I nod and push Katelyn toward the direction I want her to go in.

"Ok." I say as I turn around facing the wyvern. "About that truth thing."