Jisoo

There you were, that cafe, everything was exactly as you remembered. Jisoo was sitting in front of you, holding your hand over the table with that smile that never fails to make you melt at the moment. Everything was just as that day, your first date.

You two have been together for 6 months now, so as cheesy as it sounds both of you decided it was a good idea to go where "everything started". That small and comfy place with a slight sweet aroma and, your girlfriend said, the best desserts ever. At some point the waiter came nearby to ask for your order. You looked at Jisoo and just let her order whatever she liked the best.
While you were waiting for your order a girl approached your table and asked if she could talk to you. You didn't recognized her so you glaced awkwardly at your girlfriend who was carefully checking the girls face as if she remembered her from somewhere. You got up and follow the mysterious girl to stand beside a table apart from yours.

Okay, ofc you knew who this girl was, how could you forget about your highschool crush? You just didn't want your gf to feel uncomfortable. Anyway you have talked to Jisoo about her and now you got why she was staring that way. You started talking and catching up with each other when suddenly you started noticing some flirting tone in her voice but you decide to ignore it and continue talking.

For your misfortune there was someone who was not ignoring her flirting moves towards you and before you noticed Jisoo appeared behind you, a pair of arms founding their way over your stomach. You could already feel how jealous and protective she was being at the moment and you couldn't stop a little smile to escape your lips.

After some minutes the girl in front of you either finished whatever she was talking about (you stopped paying attention when your gf arrived) or started feeling uncomfortable at the way Jisoo was looking at her, she just bid goodbye and got out the cafe.  Automatically you turned back to your girlfriend and observing how the word 'jealous' could be read in every part of her face you decided to tease her a bit.
Y/N: "Wow, she's as pretty as I remember, maybe... even more?"
Jisoo wasn't getting any of your shit though, she just glared at you arms crossed and that was enough for you to stop your plans.
You smiled and quickly pecked her lips.
Y/N: "don't worry, she's not even half as pretty as you are"
Jisoo: "she better not be...or you'd be death." You chuckled at her rude words.
Y/N "i love you too babe" you said smiling and took her hand intertwining your fingers and walking back to your table where the desserts have been served.

-----------------------------------
A/N: heeeeeeeeey
2am update as usual yaay!!
So I haven't been around for a while
Sorryyyyy again:((( (I do this all chapters lmao)

Anyway I got some random inspiration to finally finish this (shitty update as usual).

Some jealous Jisoo for y'all yay

Also lately I don't have any good idea for a good BP reaction... :(
any suggestions??

I'll Think about that.

Well I'll try to be consistent with this updates since this book seems to have a lot of reads?? Totally not expected lmao Thakyouuu~

I like to think this is edited but I'll check it again in the morning
L~