Chapter 1

The sound of waves crashing against the ocean side reached the people's ears and Camila couldn't fight back her excitement as she watched the scene of their video unfold. Ally was doing her part of their song, All In My Head, and Camila was slightly antsy while waiting for her turn. The others were perfectly fine, but she couldn't help her excitement and anxiety.

"Camz, chill out. You'll be fine." Lauren coaxed the girl as she fixed her hair and adjusted the straps of her swimsuit. "Yeah Chancho. You're fine. Plus, that ass of yours is enough to make people watch." The younger girl's comment earned both a blush and a smack as Lauren shook her head. "As much as it's not supposed to be said aloud, Dinah's right. You look totally fine." Normani reassured the younger Latina and patted her back before Ally came running up to them after she finally finished her shot.

"Did I do alright?" She quickly asked and DC3 groaned, having to reassure the woman just as they reassured Camila. "You both are going to do alright. So stop worrying." And they went on with their shooting, having to shoot the first part of Lauren's then Camila's.

"Alright, can I have the guys on set spread out a bit. The five of you, on the rock so we can have a better shot." The director instructed as the five men went over and the girls of Fifth Harmony stood aside. "Oh crap, look!" Normani pointed toward the cliff, watching as a girl was cornered until she couldn't back away anymore before she was forced to jump off the cliff.

Several gasps were heard from the crew and the girls as the girl's body crashed into the waters. "Holy shit! Is she okay?!" Dinah asked in panic. "Come on, let's go!" Lauren, being quick to think, ran toward the end of the shore and saw a guy with dark brown hair standing with a surfboard in his hands.

"Damn, how long is she planning?" They heard him mumbling to himself as they approached and Ally was quick to ask, "Excuse me, but did you see the girl that fell down from the cliff?" The man quickly looked to the group of girls and blinked before he smiled and shook his head. "Fell down the cliff? Nope, I think you've mistaken." They all looked at him in disbelief and Lauren spoke up. "She was being cornered up there. Did you not see?" But he merely laughed, amused by their distress before he walked past them, toward the waters. "Hey, Rick! What's taking so long?"

"Yeah! I'm on my way!" The male called back and all eyes went to the water where they could see a girl looking over in their direction. The boy excused himself before heading over to where the blonde was. The people waited until the pair came back and Ally took notice of the mark on the girl's arm. "Are you okay?" She asked worriedly and the dirty blonde looked to her arm before smiling. "This is nothing. Don't worry."

"Man, they really wanted you to jump, huh?" Rick grinned while the girl just lightly shoved him. "Obviously. They wouldn't stop." She shrugged while examining the bruise on her arm. "Why are you so calm about this? They tried to kill you!" Lauren couldn't help but vocalize her concern and curiosity as the pair looked amusedly at them. "Kill me? They just wanted me to jump." The girl chuckled before Rick patted her back. "Come on. I think they're almost here." He told her and she nodded. "Well, good luck with your filming." They waved before running off to the hut on the farther right of the beach.

"What the hell? She looked as if nothing was wrong." Dinah blinked confusedly and Ally sighed while rubbing her temple. "She was pushed off a cliff and she was all smiley." Camila mumbled. "Let's just go. We still have a lot to do." Normani told them and they looked to where the pair went off to once more before going back to the set after trying to brush off the incident.

And they went on with their shooting, managing to finish Camila's and Ally's before a couple of people started to run across their set and laughter interrupted the music. "Jesus Christ!" Their manager soon exploded before marching over to the group of friends and Fifth Harmony trailed behind, some worried while a few were irritated as well. "Excuse me, but this beach is reserved and you people are disrupting our shoot!" The same girl from from earlier looked at the man before she stepped forward and showed him a smile. "I'm sorry, we didn't mean to interrupt you." She apologized formally, making a few of her friends snicker. "I would greatly appreciate it, if you and your little friends leave this beach, now."