Chapter 7

"I'm so gonna miss you guys!" Normani whined when she hugged both Vanessa and David. The girls were all saying their goodbyes to the group since they were all done and had to go back to the studio. "We'll miss you too." Colleen pouted when she hugged Ally with Brian. "You girls have our numbers. Give us a call or text when you aren't busy." Stella grinned as she fist bumped Dinah.

"Well, you don't have to miss us if we kidnap you and we have fun where no one will ever see us." Derek grinned while he helped putting the girls' things in their van. "I don't think Y/N would appreciate bringing that place up without permission." James piped up as he tied his hair then grabbed one of the bigger bags. "Oh shit! If you mean that place, I agree, hands down!" Jessie gasped in excitement after pulling away from Camila.

"What are you guys talking about?" The Cuban asked confusedly after stepping away from the van. "Oh, there's just this place that we all hang out at in secret. Y/N brings us there when she knows we need space to breathe or just feels like disappearing for a while." Derek explained as he dusted himself off when they were done loading their things. "Really? Where?" Camila asked curiously, wanting to know more about the blonde. She was a bit downhearted with having to say goodbye, but she had a lot to do and she couldn't just take Y/N with her no matter how close they've gotten the past two days.

"That's a secret we can't tell."

Speaking of Y/N, Camila hasn't seen her for a while. She wanted to talk to her before leaving, but she wasn't around. Now that she looks around, she also notices one of her friends missing, making her furrow her brows. "Hey, where's Lauren?" She asked and Dinah looked around before shrugging her shoulders. "I haven't seen her since we left the villa." She responded. "Oh, I saw her earlier. She was talking with Y/N/N." Edward answered as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

Hearing this caused Camila's heart to suddenly pick up and she nodded her head. "Where... uh, where are they?" She asked carefully before the boy pointed to their villa. "They're inside, I think in Y/N's room." Camila nodded and smiled slightly before she quietly slipped away from the group to look for the pair. She wasn't sure what to feel, but knowing Lauren and how she usually got what she wanted, she couldn't help the unease that settled in her chest as the many scenarios built up in her head.

When she reached the second floor, she looked around and quietly walked over to the slightly opened door. As she got closer, she started to hear the voices of the two people she's been looking for. She took cautious steps and tried to listen and even peeked inside before quickly pulling back in case she was seen. "I really had fun thanks to you. I thought I was just going to worry about work, but you made it enjoyable." That was Lauren, no doubt. "We didn't really do anything but be ourselves, Lauren." She heard Y/N's smooth voice accompanied by a small chuckle.

"No, really. I wanted to thank you because I really needed that after a long time. You made me see the things I've forgotten and helped me come back to my senses." Lauren insisted while she looked up at the taller woman. "You don't have to thank me. Like I said, people just tend to lose their roots along the way. I guess you were close to really leaving it behind, that's why you've been feeling the way you did." Y/N told her with a small smile, earning a smile back from the Latina as she nodded her head. "I'm honestly glad that we met you. I don't know what I would have done if you didn't come along." They both laughed and Camila bit her lip before she shifted to peek inside again, only to see the two standing in front of each other.

Lauren had a small blush on her cheeks while pushing her hair behind her ear in a shy manner as she kept her head down, something Camila picked up on whenever she saw a cute guy or someone she liked. But Lauren said she wasn't gay and that she had Brad. Before Camila could think more of it, she saw Y/N lifting Lauren's chin up, causing the blush on Lauren's face to grow as she stared at the blonde's face. "Don't do that. Your tiara might fall off."