Chapter 8

It has been a couple of months after the gang had first met the girls in personal, and it had been a few months since they've kept in contact with them, mainly with Y/N, who was constantly talked to by Camila. Of course, the sudden tension between Camren didn't seem to waver whenever the girl was mentioned or involved in the topic and it irritated Camila with how Lauren would always try to dismiss the conversation or insist on dropping the topic, stating that she didn't feel too well with talking about the girl, but Camila knew her well to know that she's hiding something.

She just wasn't sure what it was.

Lauren, on the other hand, was feeling the same, annoyed with the fact that Camila would always manage a way to wriggle Y/N into the topic even when it was completely unnecessary. Even during interviews, she would make a few comments about the girl without mentioning her name, but the other four all knew too well who she was speaking of.

"Come on, girls! Get your lazy butts out of bed or off the couch. Simon told us that we have to meet him by three." Ally yelled from the living room, clapping her hands as she started to throw the pillows on the couch where Lauren and Normani were. "It's not even three yet." The dancer whined as she grabbed the pillow and hugged it to her chest. "He said to be there by three, not leave the house at three." The shorter woman stated with a roll of her eyes.

"Alright, alright. Let's just get ready. It's two o'clock so we have almost an hour to get ready." Lauren cut in as she got up from her position and shut her phone off. She ran her fingers through her hair and Ally shot her a grateful smile. "I'll go call Camz and DJ." She told them as she started heading up the stairs to fetch the pair.

Ally then turned her eyes toward the chocolate skinned woman and raised a brow with her arms crossed in front of her chest. "Fine." Normani grumbled as she begrudgingly stood up and started for her room so she can get ready, making Ally smile and nod to herself before skipping off to get ready.

¥~~~~~~~~~~~~¥

"I swear, next time, I'm hanging a sign in front of my door that says 'Lauren is not allowed while I'm still asleep'." Dinah grumbled as she leaned back in her seat while the emerald eyed woman raised a brow. "I was waking you up so we can go to the meeting. You've been sleeping for way too long." She retorted as Dinah gave her a glare. "You don't just jump on me while screaming bloody murder!" She whined childishly, earning a few laughs from the others. "That was hilarious. I wish you got it on tape." Normani chuckled, earning a glare from the Poly princess as well.

"If you don't want me going after yo vampire ess, I suggest not to try anything." She huffed as she turned away and grabbed her phone to open up her social media accounts.

@dinahjane97: never letting these bishes in my room. They are annoying as fuck 😒😒

Not long after tweeting that out, her notifications started to pop up and she checked to see the people's comments. Some had actually made her laugh, but a certain, somewhat familiar, name caught her eye.

@y/t/n: try locking the door next time, love. Or you could always threaten them before sleeping

She grinned at that before shaking her head. She thought of a reply then started to type.

@dinahjane97: mama Als has the keys so locking is a no no but that just might work. Thanks cutie 😘

People were starting to notice this and some even began freaking out as they read the conversation between the pair.

@y/t/n: nothing to thank me for. We do need our rest every now and then 😊

@dinahjane97: damn didn't think I'd see you around my wall gurl watcha up to?