Sweet Bay High (Teaser)

Guess what Hal! We only have 20 more days until graduation" Trina squealed as she combed her strawberry blond hair. 

Insead of responding I zoned out. Trina is my bestfriend and she Vietnamese-American.  She recently bleached her hair to test the theory that "blonds have more fun" but instead she just ended up with a strawberry blond hair colour (It is better to be an only child, sometimes).

I had stopped day dreaming an was faced with a look of disapproval. Uh-Oh I knew all to well, that look meant Trina probably was awaing a response to a question she asked, what question though?  Trina rolled her eyes as an indication that she was annoyed. She said "Princess Hal you need to stop thinking about Prince Corbin and move on into reality".

Hallie was discombobulated I wasn't thinking about Corbz, but still I blushed, until Trina said "I know you've been thinking about our hunky best friend Corbin but hun, you can't break a friendship for a relationship" that's when the bell rang. Thank you, Jesus. We both collected our books for the next class we had together, and ensured that or hair,make-up and clothing was as pristine as possible.

We walked a short distance to our first class, literatures in English. When we settled in class I began admiring my male friends Jessie, Corbin and Ajai.

Corbin was  a hunky  Caucasian with silky blond hair which he kept low. His eyes (oh his eyes) were green with hues of brown, what's not to like?

Ajai was a hunk himself but I love our friendship he's a red head with soft curly hair and deep brown eyes. 

Then there's Jessie he's like a brother to me he has messy brown hair and his eyes are little lighter than Ajai's.

The guys and I met in elementary school but as of late, I've been super attracted to Corbin.

Trina I met, freshman year of this luxurious hotel lol school Sweet Bay High do not allow  the name to deceive you, the closest thing we have to a bay is the five mile car drive to a beach, not a bay but a beach.