Sweet Bay High: Trina's What?

A.N So I haven't updated in forever and I thought I should continue this story, bear with me this is not the finished chapter. I will continue as soon as possible.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hal wanted to apologise for her outburst but she knew there was no way she could take back what she said. 

She apologied anyway "Tri I'm sorry that I'm in love with my bestfriend but it's hard not to be I envy the fact that you have a perfect relationship with Trent but please hun let me be happy too and by the way why are you crying".

Trina opened the stall door to reveal her phone to Hallie. She took a deep gulp as she watched Hallie's emotions change. Hallie hugged her friend for she knew that they couldn't talk at that point. Trina handed her her cellular phone and the message on the screen said, "Hal my body is changing......... I'm prego. :): Wait what?

Trina took back her phone and wrote "I'm not sadden by this but... Trent is denying the baby... and the outburst you made earlier was the exact thing he said to me. My heart is heavy because I wanted us to be happy. When I found out I was happy. My parents were a little disappointed at first but  they accept it... I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner... I was overwhelmed..."

She ask me back for her phone only to reveal a text from Trent. I read the message "My baby..so  you ask for space,  you got it, then you cheat, now that your pregnat its mine?? Oh hell na I wrap it up.. Who was it D'Jango? Ma you shoulda told him to wrap it up too. This is all your fault, therefore suffer the consequences".

Trina was so mortified. She was sobbing and she let out a mild scream "How could this happen to me I'm not even cheating and I can't imagine raising a baby with out Trent." Hal held her friend for she knew any moment she would collapse. She wiped her face and gave Trina a pep talk lead her out of the stall thinking their secret was safe.

Just then the meanest person in their entire school Dana leaned against the wall of the stall she was hiding in. OH NO HERE comes trouble.

Dana took out her cell phone and began typing like a mad woman  and spread the word so by lunch EVERY SBH STUDENT knew, I mean how could this get any worse?

Why did I even bother to question this? Trent ran up to Trina and slapped her,  he began cussing "Oh, so you think you can spread lies about me?" by this time I was at Trina's side after ensuring she was okay I stepped up and punched him dead in the nose. I too started cussing and I eventually started punching him.

After a few good punched someone lifted me off him and there the D devil was with her smartphone taking a video, I went straight to the camera and said "In 5th grade Dana Whittaker still peed the bed, she ruined my first and last sleep over. From that day I vowed never to speak to her again although she begged me, by 7th grade she'd been known as the hoe of the century and all her boyfriends sexed her up and left her" I looked Dana dead in the face and said "How's that for juicy footage?"