Sweet Bay High: Mishaps, Forgiveness and Love Part I?

A.N Longer Chapters AHEAD. I repeat Longer Chapters Ahead.

Yay!! No? Okay. Fail. ×_×

P.S 50+ Reads 25+ Comments (creative criticism only) 25+ Votes before the next chapter.

Do you guys like the new cover? I designed it. I'd be happy to design yours for FREE.

I knew I had hurt Dana's feelings but she needed to be dethroned. I followed her out of the bathroom and apologized. As I hugged her I stole her camera and took out the casset with the intention of breaking it. No one deserved to remember today's events when BAM! I fell to the floor with fists landing in my face, the more I tried to cover my face the more I the punches flew. After what seemed like forever, finally, someone pulled the person off of me.

Through my swollen eye I was able see my attacker, it was Trent. Just as I was about to attack him I was pulled back by Trina.

The halls grew quiet and footsteps were heard. Suddenly, the footsteps came to a halt and we were summoned in the principals office. after calling our parents and the DUI unit he sent me to the Nurses' Office to get the necessary antiseptics I needed for my wounds.

When I returned to the office I saw my very disappointed parents, my father hugged me while my mother just stood there.

The principal sat us, told my parents to sit while I stood there. "I'm very disappointed in Hallie," he began. "She's never displayed such behaviour and as punishment because she has no record, she isn't allowed to use the pool, or play tennis for a month".

His words sunk in my parents nodded relieved that they didn't have to pay another thousand dollars (we don't get suspendedm our parents pay their way through eveerything here). I dreaded going home for I knew I'd be grounded.

He began to speak again "I know you're preparing for the championships but you should have been a little less abusive, what happened?"

I couldn't throw Trina under the limo *cuz rich kids don't ride the bus, and I couldn't lie on Trent. "Nothing, it all happened in the heat of the moment and things got serious very quickly". Worst lie ever, but it got me out of major trouble. Hopefully.

With a nod, he dismissed us from his office and my parents asked for me to be excused from school for the day. Shucks, they'd seen right through my lie. boy was I gonna get it I can see it now, no phone, no wifi, no pool, no tennis, no credit card, no all-star party weekend, no visiting the island. I'm doomed .-.

* * * *

The drive home was quiet. Since my parents had cleared their schedules today, I knew this talk would be long.

The second I walked through the door mom told me to meet her in the den. Dad knew he should excuse himself because things might get heated. He'd speak to me if mom didn't get through to me. Today though I was willing to cooperate.

"Hallie, what's really wrong?"

I knew my mother could only take honesty so I gave it to her. "Trina is...."

"What does Trina have to do with this?

"Let me finish please, Trina is pregnant"

"Wow!, is it by the guy you fought with?"

"Yes"

"Baby, didn't I speak to you and Trina about boys?"

"Yes you did but only one of us listened."

She sighed, the disappointment on her face made me feel horrible. She stood and left the room.

I went to my room and called Trina, no answer.