Jungkook

You were studying for your biology test tomorrow, when you suddenly felt a pair of arms go around your waist. Since you already knew it was you boyfriend, you warmly smiled, turning your attention to him.

"You need something, Kookie?"
"Yeah.... you", he said making you blush.

"Look, it's already 3 in the morning, you've been studying all night, you need to get some sleep."
You sighed, knowing he was right, but you really needed to pass this one.

Then you suddenly felt him picking you up and carrying you bridal style.

"N-no no no put me doown-"
"You need to sleep. You can always copy somebody's answers on a test-"
"Put. Me. Down. NOW-"
You were cut off when he actually did what you told him to.

But the second your feet touch the ground, you got harshly pushed against a wall, as you were now trapped between it and Jungkook. His eyes became dark and his voice became more husky than three seconds ago.

"You really won't listen to me, huh?"
As he said that, he pinned your arms above your head, staring deeply in your eyes.

"Well if you have that much energy left..." he wisered, sending shivers down your spine, and startes kissing your neck.

You gently pulled him by the hair, returning him to your fsce before kissing him passionately.

Through the kiss, you felt him moving your arms so that he could hold them with one hand, while the other one started going through your hair.

~skip the smut part, the retarded author is still too innocent to write that sorry bae~

The next day, you woke up in bed, feeling your legs wrapped around something warm making you scoot closer with it.

When you opened your eyes, you were greeted with a sleeping Jungkook under you.

You were busy admiring his beautiful, baby-alike sleeping face features, and when you slightly moved, you heard a groan.

Then you really felt something between your legs.

You quickly laid your head back to his chest, pretending to be asleep.

Then you heard a moan.

You blushed in your fake sleep, still hoping nothing will happen.

Then he flipped you guys over, obviously awake.

"Y/n.... I know you're awake.. stop pretending you're asleep"

You ignored it, still having that tiny string of hope...

...then you felt something wet on your neck, and hands on your waist.

You were wide awake now, but chose to keep your eyes closed because of the pleasure.

His hands started moving lower and lower, until they were on your thighs.

He was about to move his hand, when you heard a beeping sound.

Shit

He sighed and looked at you with pleading eyes, "Do you have to go to school? You were literally teasing me moments ago, when you kept moving on me, you have to do the whole thing now"

You were staring at each other for few moments in silence, and when he started leaning in, it hit you.

"BIOLOGY"

With that said, you pushed him off of you and ran to bathroom to get ready for shi-I mean school.

As you were in hurry, you noticed something behind you while you were putting on your shoes.

"What is it Jungle book?"

"Hey, don't call me that! And, just wanted you to know you will be punished when you get back from that shit."

"First of all, it's school, but I do prefer calling it the same way. Secondly, nah thanks, I'm not into that kinky shiz."

"Really? Wouldn't say that after last night" he smirked.

You just send him a killer glare while picking up your stuff.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●
A/N

Heeeey, I'm baaaaaackk..

Wow, I feel like Taylor climbing out of her grave after this one.. my style changed a bit, what do you guys think? Comment if you want, I wanna know what to change.. well, with that said, I'll just finish it here
Okay, byeeeeeeeee