chapter 5.

(2 months later)

Jessica's p.o.v

I wake up to an empty cell. Carl has been ignoring me since the incident but it's pissing me the hell off I mean I get his mother died but it doesn't mean that you can ignore your girl friend.

i walk out of my cell and go into the kitchen I sit down by Carl he scoots over I  glare at him. Carl can I talk to you he doesn't answer me Carl!! can I talk to you. I'm busy right now he says. no your not we need to talk. Fine we walk into our cell. Ok you don't need to ignore me or anything else that your doing ok your acting as bad as your dad ignoring everyone but your only ignoring me do you know how that makes me feel do you know what I want to do. I've been taking care of your baby sis- he cuts me off by kissing me I pull away. you can't do that anymore Carl you don't have the right to kiss me your not just gonna go ignoring me and then expect to get some hell no not this time. I walk out of the cell crying Jessica wait. no Carl don't talk to me ever again he grabs my arm tightly I look and there's red marks. don't you ever touch me again you asshole. Jessica wait he says.

I walk out of the cell crying Daryl comes up to me what's wrong he asks. I look up at him with tears in my eyes the red marks become bruised who did you this to you. know one I say I just want to be alone

I run out into the field with my sword how bad I want to do something I haven't did in years.....cut myself but I can't I promised Matt I wouldn't so I cant. Carl comes running at me Jessica let me talk to you he says but I just ignore him.

Carl's p.o.v

fine I'm gonna talk to you but you don't halved to listen I don't care ok I say. I get it I was ignoring you but my mom died ok my mom died. yeah so my father gave me up my brother died and my mom died I think mines a little worse. Ok fine I'm done trying to win you back I try and try and I'm done trying now. if you want to date me then figure it out on your own like I did. Carl wait she says. no hell no jes- she cuts me off by kissing me I hesitate at first but then kiss back our kiss becomes more passionate our breathing gets slower I pull away for air. she stares at me and says get back to work baby. I walk off and go into our cell I grab my gun and head out dad I'm going on a run I'm coming to he says.

I get in the Hyundai and start the engine we drive to a little mall I find the candy aisle and grab candy bars and gum and tons of stuff I put it in my back pack and walk to the can goods aisle I find cans of beans and a few other things I go to the refrigerated aisle and grab a few water bottles. I turn and see a hoard of walkers and I can't find my dad I hear a women scream all of a sudden something comes up behind me and grabs me

cliff hanger ha ha ha lol you guys probably hate me but I don't care.what do you think is going to happen next??comment and let me know ok  love you all

~Nicky loves ya~