Sometimes You Have To Fall Before You Fly (emo boyxboy)

(a/n: yeah so this is my very first time writing one of these so I'll try my best. Please don't be afraid to let me know of any errors. I ll be putting dates on all of my chapers no I didn't write them during that time its just how I want the story to be.)

August 12, 2013 9:30 p.m.

Cannon Beach, Oregon

17 hours ago I woke up and found out I was moving. I had the best life in San Diego. I had friends, good grades, even a crush, I won't tell him though. Cause 17 hours ago was the last time I'll see him, but things can change.

~17 hours ago~

I look around my room. there were still some posters on the wall but I didn't need them. I check over and under things making sure I'm not missing any thing. The place I called my room for 16 and a half years, would No longer be mine in a few minutes. I'll miss it's black wall. The warmth it gave during the winter, the coldness during the Summer, Fall, and Spring. I'll miss all the sleep over I had in it. all the yelling and arguing with my parents, brother, Tyler, and friends. the times I snoke out to get away from every thing. The place I called home for a week after taking an entire bottle of pill. The place I learned my sexuality. My first kiss happen here.

"GAY BAG, WE'RE LEAVING WITHOUT YOU!" I hear my older brother yell.

"Well this is it. This is goodbye." I say in a soft voice. I grab my phone, bag and headphones before leaving the room forever.

I jog down the stairs two at a time. At the end of the stairs I see my brother and my parents

ready to leave.

"Ready?" My dad asked. I nod heading out the door were my friends were running up to it.

"Kota were are you going?" My friend, Lee-Ann, asked frantically.

"I'm moving. I told you this." I say.

"Moving? Moving where?" My other friends, Seth, asked.

"Oregon. Why? Planing to come see me?." I say walking to the truck.

"You cant leave." They both yell at me.

"Listen I don't want to either but my dad got a new job up there and there's a beach. I'll be fine. You can text and call me when any thing happens got it." I say before hugging them both.

"I'll miss you two. Have fun." I say. they were both sobbing by time I let go.

"Call you later OK." I nod. they nod.

"Dakota get your ass in the truck now." My brother yells

"Bye" I say kissing them both on the forehead. I hop in the truck. I pulled out my headphones and put them in putting my music on shuffle. 'the boy who could fly' by Pierce the veil came on and I looked out the windows lip-sing to the song.

~17 hours after~

I fell asleep against the window, like, thirteen times on the way up here. We stopped twice for food and thirty other times for the bathroom.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. 'who's texting me?' I asked my self. I pull it out. My face went from happy to shocked. He texted me. howed he get my number.

'So heard your moving- Dominic'

'Yeah I've been on the road for like 16 and a half hours Dakota'

'Oh well you could have said bye at least- Dominic'

'Family left in a hurry. I was was only able to say bye to Seth and Lee-Ann. Look after them for me will you- Dakota'