Chapter III

Xiazi's POV

"Naku! 1:30 na pala!" Sabi ko habang natataranta.

"Hm? Why do you look so nervous?" She asked tilting her head.

"Oh! Sorry I forgot you were new" I said.

"1:30 means we are late! Classes start at 12:30 in the Academy and I'm scared because what will we do if we're caught skipping" I said lowering my head down.

Flare Fasentío is a new student and I've already troubled her enough.

I sighed.

"Ah kaya pala. Well then, let's go. Para may time pa tayo mag explain kung anong nangyari." Sabi niya.

Sigh. We're 1 hour late. I hope we don't get scolded since Flare Fasentío is new.

We were running to Classroom 38 since that's our class. Gladly no one from the Student Council were present since they are diligent people.

Finally! We arrived at Classroom 38 in 3 minutes since the classroom was quite close.

"Why are you late Ms. Xiazi Lin and Ms. Flare Fasentío! You may be new but your already skipping class! Just what kind of thing did you do just to be accepted in the Academy? Lazy people here aren't qualified!" Our Professor said angrily shouting at us.

"Ha! I bet this new transferee is just like the Nerd Bitch who tried to seduce the people in charge of the Academy Applications" said the Smirking Bitch who seduced countless of teachers just to have A to B grades.

Truly a bitch. I mumbled.

"What do you think you're saying Ms. Unknown Bitch? I may be new but I didn't use any kinds of methods just to be admitted to this Academy! And I believe Xiazi also didn't do that kind of thing!" Flare shouted.

"Oh wait. Your the Bitch one. I heard some rumors that you seduced your professors just to have good grades. Ha! I bet your just dumb as you look and a bitchy one at that!" Flare continued.

OoooOooo. Is what can be heard inside the classroom. Countless whispers and mocking can be heard everywhere.

"What kind of slander is that! Ms. Flare Fasentío you have gone to far!" Mr. Professor said angrily.

"I wonder just what kind of parents do you have since you must've learned no manners!" The Professor continued.

What? Me? Flare? Again? Why... Just why have I always been bullied and no one protected me! Only Flare! Enough! I mumbled angrily.

Tears can be seen dripping down my face. An angry expression that has been suppressed for too long can be seen. It's as if that face has faced countless terrors that no one knew.

"And you Nerd Bitch! Just what kind of person did you bring inside the classroom? That kind of slander can cause you and Ms. Fasentío to be expelled! You two are going to the Principal's office with me!" The Professor shouted at us as if we were the ones who had done wrong.

Shut up. I mumbled.

"Hoh?"

"Just what kind of professor got inside this Academy tainting the Prestigious name it has? Ha! I bet you asked that Unknown Bitch to get you inside this school since her family is kinds rich and you've promise that you'll provide her with good grades!" Flare shouted back.

"Are you okay Xia? Don't cry. I'll protect you from this bullies." Flare reassured me and wiped the tears on my face.

Enough.. I mumbled.

The Professor was going to hit Flare and me with a metal stick she uses to point at the board.

No one was stopping him. Only mockeries and laughs can be heard.

As it was going to hit us...

"ENOUGH! I've had enough!" I shouted causing them to startle.

The shout was enough for the glasses inside the classroom to be completely shattered.

Crystalline glasses can be seen scattered everywhere on the floor.

*boogsh*

Suddenly loud roaring Thunders can be heard.

Nag silabasan na ang iba kong mga kaklase ko.
Ang iba naman nandun sa gilid natatakot.

"Now you know how how I feel." I said.

My cries were heard inside and outside of the Classroom.
Thunderous roars were heard at the sky.
Rainbow colored sparks were seen glowing from my body, circling around me.

"Now, feel my suppressed wrath and hatred I have been hiding" my voice echoed.

I don't know anymore. Hatred was taking over me. I don't even know what this is. I am scared, I want them to feel how i've felt all this years. Bullying me. Disregarding the fact that I was also human.

While I was chanting for fire to turn the school into dust..

Si flarie nman dali daling bumuhat nang barrier para sa aming dalawa...

At nung pag lagay niya sa barrier may miscalculation sa spell ko sa pag chant at naging malaking apoy lang yung nagawa ko at ayun.. Our classroom was entirely in fire. Outside was roaring thunders so close that you'll think your gonna be electrified any moment.

I don't know if there's anyone who survived.

I feel my body getting numb and number and my energy was drained.

I feel my eyes were closing any moment.

Quick witted si Flare kaya the moment I closed my eyes.

Flare catched me on time.

C
L
O
S
E

~~~~~
Hello fellow readers❤️ Sorry kung natagalan ang pag eit and update. I just want you to know. Once a week ako mag uupdate*\(^o^)/* *\(^o^)/*!

Continue to support me dear readers❤️